Reviews for All Creation
iamsassy112 chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
Oh, this is great... so freaking great.
Franny Mika chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Thank you for sharing such an interesting story! The plotline is definitely unique to other Yuffentine's I have read, and has an appropriate balance of angst and light-hearted content. What I saw in this fanfic which was especially different to others was the empowerment you gave to Yuffie - the confidence in herself and her not necessarily needing a man in her life is a surprising and refreshing sight compared to other fanfics where she is utter helpless and is dependent. Thank you again! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This story is my most favorite Yuffie and Vincent fanfic ever! Great tale and I can't wait to check out more of your work!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
I wanted the story to end sad like oh let's say vincent dying? I know I'm mean great story.
BrowncoatesRepresent chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
This is quite possibly my favorite ff7 fan fic ever. Loved it
Erilin-chan chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Wow, what a fantastic story. Absolutely loved it! Thanks for writing such a great story. It's so refreshing to read a story that doesn't skim over the yucky vomit-inducing side of emotions, and it's not all blue sky's and daisy's story wise. Loved the idea that she's a demigod and the reason the war happened was because Leviathan wasn't powerful enough.
Erilin-chan chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Teehee, way to go Alexander! Haha, love it! It's great how you've made Yuffie so independent and 'fuck the rest of the world I'm Me'.
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I freaking love this story! I've always had in my head the idea that Vincent was from a high ranked, 'dying breed' clan so I love that someone else has the same thought - and better. Loving the idea about summons and Yuffie's past.
Take.a.walk.on.the.wildside chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Oooooooooooh my gawwwwd! I loved this! Can't thank you enough for making this! It wasn't overly cheesey and you fit the characters perfectly. Reading this makes me not want to read another yuffie and vinnie fanfic by anyone else . I just want more from you! Lol
Misfile17 chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
OH MY FREAKING GOD! ( this will by no means be a " normal " or "proper " review ) This Fic was by far the BEST Fic I have ever and probably will ever read. You are so within your rights to call this your pride and joy because I am in love with this fic and was at the end of the first chapter. Thank you so much for creating something so amazing! The pairing is fantastic, The portrayal of all the characters was brilliant and the setting and plot devices such as summoning the gods outside of battle was GENIUS! Please don't ever stop doing this kind of thing and if you ever release or have released a novel of your own PLEASE tell me what it is so I can read what I imagine will be an amazing experience. I'm now off to read all of your other stories xD xx
Misfile17 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
...Wow! After reading Just like you protected us, I was fully intending to read the majority of your Fanfic's. And I am so glad you pointed me towards this one first. for starters this pairing is awesome, it's almost like they don't mesh together at all but at the same time are perfectly in sync which I imagine is probably hard to pull off as a writer. I'm looking forward to finishing this one and I'll review again at the end. Awesome job xD
FoxDark chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
Awesome fun filled, romantic and well written fic! Love it:3
bluerockerdragongirl chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
A wonderful story. I laughed, I almost cried, and I thoroughly enjoyed your portrayals of the characters. The final twist did give me a shock, and the permanant feeling of Yuffie's actions was very much there. I also have to say that you wrote the lemons in a very classy light, which was much appreciated. I also am glad that everyone stayed very much in character. It was like they truely fell in love. On a final note, the comments on the girl in pink and the kitten almost had me in tears. That doesn't happen often.

On another note, my only complaint is a few word choice errors. Sometimes letters would be missing or different forms of words would be here and there. Aside from that, this was a well written and fun forray into fanfiction. I still have mild faith in the FF7 fandom. Good Show. :)
Writer Chica chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
D'awwwwwwwww! Very nice!
Rubi.Red chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
All I can say is I LOVE YOUR WRITING! OMG. I love this masterpiece of yours so much that I honestly decided to log on to my FF account after such a long time. Believe me 2 years is such a long time. lol.

It was very well written and the characterization of both Yuffie and Vincent was a delish. The minute I read the first chapter, I was hooked. I love how you didn't portray Yuffie as some ADD crack child but rather someone who has personal issues and choose to solve it in her own Yuffie-like way. I always saw Yuffie as someone more than a materia addict. I mean come on she left home at the age of 16 and saved the world. I am pretty sure she has this side to her that is intellectual about the course of her life.

I also love your characterization of Vincent. Most fics I've read tend to make Vincent heavily OOC or just outrageously emo, which by the way turns me off from reading a fanfic. The way you wrote Vincent felt right in every way. I can see him being caring towards others in subtle way. And you did great with his problems with chaos and how chaos didn't seem like some total evil being.

The ending was a delight to read as much as everything else.

Overall, I love your story. You're a great writer and I hope to read more of your work. :D However, I can't see how you don't have a lot of reviews for this because man this fic was just too good to pass off.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »