Reviews for Slippery Seduction
CrimsonDream11325 chapter 38 . 5/5
Love this story! When’s the next update? Can’t leave it on such a cliffhanger!
HPForever24 chapter 1 . 4/29
I absolutely LOVE this story and your writing. PLEASE come back to finish!
Keep writing. I am very hooked with you story loving it so far please continue and if you could let know when are you going to update it would be amazing!
DracoHermione chapter 38 . 1/15
When are you going to add more to your great story
Cheyenne Lopez Lozano chapter 38 . 11/27/2017
I love this and can't wait for more please continue!:)
Guest chapter 38 . 11/16/2017
You can't end it like that!
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 38 . 11/15/2017
love the long chapie- love all various scenes: fav part with prof. vector & hermione!
DiagonAli chapter 38 . 10/17/2017
Dun dun duuuun! cliffie! cannot wait to read more of this story. will Draco have to be with Pansy? I guess yes, but someone (blaise) will interrupt them before they have to do the deed.

I loved your characters... strong, intelligent but not over the top. I enjoyed how Draco and Hermione got together and the Room showing her home and the mirad of interaction they had that weekend.

looking forward to your take of The final battle, hearing where Narsicca is (Andromeda's?) And the happily ever after I hope for.

loved this story. thanks for sharing
HonestMistaek chapter 38 . 10/4/2017
Oh geez what a cliffhanger! Pansy at this point is worse than voldermort to me. I really hate the idea that draco has to keep seeing her to keep up appearances. I'm hoping Hermione can come up with something else to keep up the illusion, maybe give pansy a love potion to like someone else or plant false memories in her, i dunno. I hope the couple can ask snape, Dumbledore, friends for advice bc Hermione's/draco relationship needs to get stronger, not weaker. After 38 chapters, i would literally feel sick if pansy and draco "interacted". I really like all the relationship development between dramione and I love Hermione being super smart with her arithmamcy calculations. I feel sad for her that she's no longer that close with Harry/Ron bc their relationship helped win the war with their trust in each other. The pace of this story in terms of the war is kind of slow, maybe you'll have to fast forward some days and have it that the kids are preparing for it. This fic is like a thick stew sometimes, delicious but it'll get you full easily bc it has a lot of details in what's going on in the characters' heads and the pacing with the action kind of lags because of it. I really do love all the draco/ Hermione details in their relationship and how you write them together. I don't think I've ever read another fic where you know so much going on in their heads and how they're so good in communicating with each other. I've read other stories where they'll go 20 chapters without just talking about their problems and it's so frustrating! really do like this story a lot and hope to see more from you when you have the time. Omg what a cliffhanger this chapter was too! Also, weird thing but love the foodie details you put in haha they make me hungry though and I've been craving pumpkin pie, fried chicken, shepherds pie, and spaghetti.
JennKM chapter 7 . 9/7/2017
The arithmancy equation explanation is fascinating! I want more!
JennKM chapter 6 . 9/7/2017
I love a changing Draco... love Snapes POV as well. This is not where I thought it would go after the first chapter, its BETTER than I imagined. Hoping it gets updated as I know I've been drawn in!
Margareitha Malfoy-Nott chapter 7 . 8/22/2017
I like Hermione's POV on Harry and Ron in this chapter.
HPAsherra chapter 38 . 7/14/2017
As long as you keep updating, I will keep reading!

Love it!
leahelizabeth26 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
This story is amazing. You have really captured each character! I sincerely hope you finish this story!
TenaciousG chapter 7 . 6/4/2017
I'm still on chapter 7 but please please puhlease update and finish this story. PLEASE.