Reviews for Modern Problems
tanner cloud chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
Y u no make more?
Guest chapter 21 . 6/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
AngelicDefier chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
Awesome Chapter, really 'cracked' me up, get it? CRACK?. You know, because Stella and Loretta were obviously on crack.
I have one question though: Why in the hell was Charlotte tied naked to a chair?
Vampirewerewolf1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
You are right: watching Titanic IS torture :D
KeyofNostalgia chapter 22 . 12/11/2012
Read the entire story like I did the previous one,and even though my review is late,I still have to say THIS WAS AMAZING. The plots were very,very nice,and the characters,once again,were memorable.
Eyanei chapter 22 . 11/28/2012
Hello there. Sorry that I didn't review any of the other chaps, but I was wanting to catch up before I commented. (That didn't go as planned, but oh well) Anyway, I read both Requiem of Trust and Modern Problems, and I gotta say that I enjoyed it:) I love Castlevania, and I loved how you were able to make such a great fic even when the characters were so ooc. That's one thing that made this story so awsome;)

Another thing is how it was written. I liked the fact that your style is greatly detailed yet easy to read. It gives perfect details and descriptions to the setting itself.

All in all, a great fic. And I enjoyed reading it very much:)
Guest chapter 22 . 10/14/2012
"You doth like that, don't you, bitch?"

Nothing more needs to be said here. Awesome. Just awesome.
MaidenofAlchemy chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
"That's Adrian!" Dracula answered proudly.

Alucard knew it was coming.

Wait for it…

Wait for it…

"…the FUCK?" Soma screeched.

Epic, I really couldn't stop laughing when Past-Alucard attacked the bats and when Present-Alucard admitted he couldn't attack from the stairs. Man, epic!
The World type BETA chapter 22 . 10/6/2012
Oh dear...so let me get this straight (and sorry for the late review):

Simon Belmont, the original Vampire Killer, was a sadist that loves murdering Dracula over and over again.

Walter was behind everything (I KNEW IT!), and was "defeated" in a somewhat anticlimax fight between him and Sara. But I bet even Romney can outvote him in November.

And now, Leon and Drac- ahem, Mathias traveled back to 1093 and find out who Elisabetha and Sara really is...a pair of 2 BDSM-loving lesbians, the former a sadist and the latter masochistic, and who both was disappointed with Leon and Mathias' apparent lack of sex drive (but not sex appeal, perhaps). Leon immediately cancels their wedding and leaves her to rot in the past, with what is probably the most badass line ever uttered in this story:

"It's ironic, I think, that you should end up being the one beaten. Was that what you really wanted all along? Did you want me to beat and abuse you? If that's true, then you're not the person I thought you were. I proposed a thousand years ago to a sweet innocent young girl named Sara Trantoul. You are a bitch. Goodbye Sara."

...I have very little else to say. This story, and its prequel, is one of the finest CV fics I've ever read. Congratulations.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/2/2012
rashid dice "what allows dracula to command Death? the answers is "the crismon stone"
hoshi no uorufu chapter 22 . 9/29/2012
Yeah...I know I've never even heard of Quinn Fox until just now, after reading this Chapter.

I have, however, seen a video where someone actually made a medley of many Castlevania music pieces put together.
Renuarb chapter 22 . 9/27/2012
There's no one cooler than Soma! x

Can't say I saw THAT ending coming with them either. I know you kept telling me they weren't gonna marry, but I didn't expect THAT was the reason. XD
Renuarb chapter 21 . 9/26/2012
I remember the time when I legally changed my name and rebelled when I got sent to time-out. Those were crazy times.

...he has my vote. Better choice over Obama and Romney. lol.

CT: Black Orb? Or was it red?

BT: You?

TT: uhh... the game leon is from? (I forgot the title lol)
heavenschoir chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
C: power of dominance?
B: no idea
T: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence by Leon Belmont.
Hideki Hirameshi chapter 21 . 9/21/2012
[Chapter Trivia #21: What allows Dracula to command Death?]
IIRC, two stones are necessary, as was shown in Lament of Innocence: The Ebony Stone from Walter, and the Crimson Stone by Matthias.

[Bonus Trivia #21: The title for this story (Modern Problems) actually came from another source. Can you guess what it is? ]
A 1981 comedy film from the same name, starring Chevy Chase.

[Title Trivia #21: Which Castlevania game features the line "I'll Kill You And The Night!"?]
Lament of Innocence. I believe it was Leon (Belmont) who said that to Death.