Reviews for The Midnight Ghost
Mol-dune chapter 28 . 8/16
Please oh please keep writing this story! I took my mom to the eye doctor today and waited in the waitingr
Room. There I read many chapters that were so sad! I need the ending to this story! I was in tears today. Please oh please keep writing!
TheDarkLordsHeiress chapter 28 . 7/13
This has to be one of the best stories that I have read on this site, it is fantastically written and well thought out. I cried all throughout the last parts of the book, please update soon I would like to know whether or not Severus and Harry get the family they have always wanted. You are a wonderful author and I hope you write more stories.
Flakey42 chapter 28 . 6/27
Is this the end?
Lilly chapter 28 . 6/14
Omg can you please put up another chapter ? I really enjoyed reading this fic and wish there were more of it to are an amazing writer and I would love to read more. Please consider my question. Thank you !
This chapter was very erratic and hard to understand
Fanfictionranger chapter 1 . 4/22
Wow this is amazing
Sure, the book rocks but the fact that you never gave up on this book, and through all that made 28 chapters after all this time, with all you've been through...its amazing :3
Have a nice day! :)
BrotNutella chapter 28 . 12/30/2015
I just read the story and you must know, I rarely write comments.

But I beg you please update soon! I need to know if Harry survived!
I mean I can guess but you can never be to sure.

Its just kind of eating me not to know if he is dead!
bkerrmom1 chapter 28 . 11/8/2015
Arrgh I have a terrible memory too. I hope you are able to update soon as you can. And are the ghosts going to help him remember?
Becklii chapter 28 . 9/28/2015
Please update this soon. It's such a lovely story
aidabye chapter 28 . 9/19/2015
I just love the story, Here's hoping you finish it soon. LOL
Syret chapter 28 . 9/17/2015
I love your story!
Jostanos chapter 28 . 9/3/2015
Now that 'Sir Fraud' has been vanquished may Harry wake up? Or will he be buried in Godric's Hollow like the senile, old, manipulative, bee has planned?

I'm also curious about the kneasle that was in Harry's room when Neville was there.. Was the kneazle Harry? Or was it Harry's kneazle plushie "Professor"?
emthereble chapter 28 . 9/3/2015
Wow what a fantastic fanfic! !
Saggyherman chapter 28 . 9/3/2015
Fab chapter, please please update soon ;)
mizzrazz72 chapter 28 . 8/31/2015
Dumbledore had to kill the Longbottoms to get his hands on their son. When Harry wakes up, Severus should take Harry and run.