Reviews for The Midnight Ghost
Ok.. So now when snape remembers the deaths return potion... That stupid idiot dumb old ass hat ghost man who led Harry into this mess in the first place ruins it again? Classic. Now there is a fucking cliff hanger to deal with...
GOD! I like fan fictions and at least this one doesn't use bad language unlike me cuz I'm mad
But that FUCKING STUPID GRAVE YARD FUCKING ASS HAT IDIOT HAD TO FUCK UP ANOTHER PERSONS LIFE: Neville's GAWD WHUT THE FUCK GHUSTS I THHOT YU GUYS WAS NICE WUZ I FUXINH WRON? FUX YEA!
And the cliff hanger... I just can't tell you how much I hate a fucking cliff hanger.
Anni Potter chapter 26 . 6/2
Anni Potter thinks that Sir Frederick is a big fat asshole and I highly suggest that he keep his abnormally large face out of other peoples business.
I also suggest that Professor snape works a bit harder on the potion that can arise people from the dead. If snape really loved Harry this much why did he not think of that earlier?
God Albus DumbleBORE you really don't care about Harry and your first thought after you found out that he died was: OH! Harry is dead. Mk fine by me not that I needed him anyway
And your second thought was: we need a new chosen one! Yah..
My first thought: DUMBLEDORE YOU BIG FAT FUCKING ASSHOLE! GET A FUCKING GRIP!
My second thought: OH MY GOD! IT COUKD TAKE CENTURIES FOR YOU TO GET ANOTHER CHOSEN ONE! ALSO IF HARRY IS "THE CHOSEN ONE" THEN THERE CANT BE ANOTHER ITS THE "Chosen OOOOONEEEEE" WHAT PART OF ONE DO YOU NOT GET HUHHHH!?
My last thought: GAWD AND WHUT ABOT THAT POTION? DUDE THE ANSWER IS UNDER YOUR LONG CROOKED BROKEN NOSE!

All of this was meant for the characters actions in the story I have nothing against the author except for the fact that the keep trying to stall.
Thank your for your time and effort in reading this,
Best wishes on your future fan fictions,

-Anni Potter
IF YOU LOVE HIM DAT MUCCH Think

ABOT THESE THANGS!

HAAAAAARRRRRRRREEEEEE!
Anni Potter chapter 5 . 6/1
My god I really don't have a comment

0_0
Anni Potter chapter 3 . 6/1
I am amazed this is a very cool story and I am very sorry that I have not started with this one
IT IS AMAZING SO AMAZING IM GONNA DIE!

-NO COMMENT-
Anni Potter chapter 2 . 6/1
I love this one! It's so, well, it leaves you on a cliff hanger! I can't wait to read more!
Anni Potter chapter 1 . 6/1
Man..that's very sad. I just hope it doesn't get inappropriate like some other fan fictions that I've seen... Erg the last one was gross...
Lord Kuchiki chapter 28 . 3/26
Oh my god! Continue this story
fmab2424 chapter 28 . 12/20/2016
How could you leave it like that! PLEASE! Continue please finish it! It was so absolutely amazing! Pleas
a fan of yours chapter 26 . 10/26/2016
I would just like to say that this story is fantastic. You have such a way with storytelling and symbolism. The way you wrote the dream sequences was so riveting, I didn't move for two hours, just because I was enjoying your story so much. Every scene you write reminds me of the paintings and illustrations of old European myths and legends. I seriously suggest you look into a writing career. I have little doubt that if you sat down and wrote an entire book like you did this one, your work would be guaranteed to be published. You have talent and lots of style. I once again seriously suggest you look into a writing career.
Mol-dune chapter 28 . 8/16/2016
Please oh please keep writing this story! I took my mom to the eye doctor today and waited in the waitingr
Room. There I read many chapters that were so sad! I need the ending to this story! I was in tears today. Please oh please keep writing!
TheDarkLordsHeiress chapter 28 . 7/13/2016
This has to be one of the best stories that I have read on this site, it is fantastically written and well thought out. I cried all throughout the last parts of the book, please update soon I would like to know whether or not Severus and Harry get the family they have always wanted. You are a wonderful author and I hope you write more stories.
Flakey42 chapter 28 . 6/27/2016
Is this the end?
Lilly chapter 28 . 6/14/2016
Omg can you please put up another chapter ? I really enjoyed reading this fic and wish there were more of it to read...you are an amazing writer and I would love to read more. Please consider my question. Thank you !