Reviews for Something Borrowed, Something Blue
rpgfan100 chapter 1 . 1/10
What a cute story. I really liked Ramon and I'm glad to see a fic of him. I never thought about it before, but these two would go well together wouldn't they? Anyway, I really liked the story.
SeaSpectre160 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Lol, I love Kengo (except those times when he was an angry jerk). This is very fun to read, you've done an excellent job!

Characterisation was very well done, nothing was too OOC. It's too bad you couldn't somehow fit Masao into it, but I guess a normal wedding reception wouldn't have happened after his appearance and the insanity that had to have followed. I've got a Kiva fic in the works that will also feature the wedding, but I think I'm going the sort-of-opposite route, keeping Masao and the battle in and having the reception ultimately postponed until the next day or something - still planning things out.

Anyway, this was an excellent read; I favourited it ages ago but thought I'd get around to actually posting a review. I personally get more joy over personalised reviews than a simple favourite alert.

Spectre
balloooon chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I loved this! Ramon is my favorite character, and when I think about it, he and Shizuka would be very cute together. It's a pity there isn't many fanfictions about them...
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Strange but cute
Midnight Hikari chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Dammit, Ramon/Yuuki is mine! xD I can't blame her for liking the guy. He's just too cute!

Thanks for creating a new crack pairing to set off plot bunnies for me.
Tressa chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I couldn't stop giggling through out this entire thing! Oh my goodness. Why can I see this happening at the end? If Wataru's son from the future didn't show up, of course. This was too cute. And I love how you refer to Nago-san as Nago-san. Quite frankly, I can't see it any other way.

Love the characterization here. Loved Wataru's answer . . . family friend. At least it wasn't a lie. The ending fit perfectly with the rest of the story, by the way.

Ramon is my favorite arms monster. I don't know why. But he is. Great job! Love it!