Reviews for 6 Little Faces
BELAVERA chapter 22 . 7/12/2013
Esme loves her grandchildren too much for that! Bella should not have eaten that pizza!
BELAVERA chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
I am so sorry for your loss.
BELAVERA chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
I hope he is not getting too many dog hairs, eating off the floor! Too many, and he might choke on them. I know I sound like poor Esme, but I am NOT criticizing Bella!
BELAVERA chapter 16 . 7/11/2013
I am glad they are all home and that Bella & Edward still so thrilled. I am also glad that they have given Danny his nick name. It is a good name. So far, none of them have Edward's green eyes? That is a shame.
BELAVERA chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
I wish Liam would stop calling her "booger." He could do so much better.
ssbksmm chapter 35 . 7/11/2013
BELAVERA chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Of course it is hard to be sure, after all-that is one CROWDED TUMMY!
BELAVERA chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
I'm glad they have regained a sense of humor about each other. Just think -4 years each times 6! Edward needs to be promoted to CEO of a larger company!
BELAVERA chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
I'm glad that she sent Marley to Charlie, he deserved it! King cake is really good isn't it?
BELAVERA chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Well, I was wrong about her getting sick, she really had to fight it, though. It was mean everyone not to take her seriously, but she didn't give them a chance to see the emotion that Bella and Edward had on their faces and in her eyes. Still, I think they could have been less enthusiastic in their laughter.
BELAVERA chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
She will probably get sick first, though.
BELAVERA chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Well, Edward just followed another popular saying! He fainted before Bella!
BELAVERA chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Why did she go to a gas station? I hope it was cleaner than most of them I've been in. We don't use them very much when we travel.
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I would guess she is preggers! I would hate if my brothers took such liberty talking to me. Of course my brothers are much younger than me.
lilmstran chapter 35 . 7/11/2013
Loved it
Hope to read more outtakes
927 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »