Reviews for Da da diary!
Chemical Cat chapter 4 . 11/7
This is awesome! Hope you update soon!
FatmaRoraima chapter 4 . 4/9
HAHAHA..! OMG THIS IS SO ADORABLE! XD I LOVE IT! Please continue! I'll be waiting for however long it'll take for sure!
Ashenvale chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
This is really funny. Hopefully you can still continue this fic. This is very different from HxH KuroPika pic out there, :D so cute and adorable
Ashenvale chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Hisoka with black is epic! :D handsome I might add
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
kuroneko nnch chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
I really love this story. Its funny and most certainly its a very cute story. Ohh please continue writing this story cause I really love it and can't wait to see what happen next and the Genei Ryodan reaction. Please update
SpadePirates4Eva chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Please continue this! I know theres only about a 60% chance that you'll read this but i want to let you know that i like this story and want you to continue.
mhauri103191 chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
*stares at the screen* [o_O]
AWWWWWWW! Wheres the NEXT CHAPTER?! [_] huhuHu... *sniff* so this is the PRICE of liking and loving and laughing at this fic too much!
Anyway! *change mood* when will you update? I really really like this fic you know..! Its just so funny imagining Kuroro crap his brains out just to PLEASE a baby..! Hahahahaha..! And Kurapika's doing a great job!hahahahaha! Please, please,PLEASE! Im really looking forward into the next chapter! Hope you will post it soon! You're a great writer you know, not everyone (including me... A frustrated writer...teehee...) can do a funny fanfic without going ooc and corny on the process! Keep it up! Hooooyah!
three-tailed-fox chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
I really like this and want to know what happens next! I hope you update soon! 83
EmperorRed chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Baby Kurapika! He must be so cutee update again please
NothereNorthere chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
This is soo cute! I am so excited to read more. Keep up the good work.
flower scent chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Thank you for updating, Kurapika is so so cute and the language of babies is very wonderful.

Poor Kuroro, he couldn't understand that the babies could feel our feelings towards them but he would understand one day and I like how Kurapika took his revenge from Kuroro by his baby ways.
EVOLustory chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Ooohh! You finally updated. ;DD

I wonder what gon and co. will think when they see baby kurapika.
Lazy Gaga chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
this is cute, and kinda funny at the same time! Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
I love the part when you translated what baby kurapika said it was so funny i couldn't stop laughing about it XD