Reviews for Harry Potter and the Guiding Seer ABANDONED
richard.spunkt chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
nu a km ikkk
drkprince chapter 4 . 5/16/2016
soul bond should be little more complex right..it looks us if u hurried d whole bit. .srry if u r planning on expanding d plot dat way..
drkprince chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
awsm starting. .nd a wonderful concept
HBK96 chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
Pls pls continue your story HP and the guiding seer. One of d best hv ever read. I hope u continue it and get out from your writers block. All in all superb writing skills.

P.S. As a horny young adult I hope you put more descriptive Lemon. Just a suggestion.
kronos797 chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
hi its been 4 years since this was updated and i was wondering if you are continuing this story or if its discontinued. thanks
leylinjan chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Hi, if you have dyslexia or a blind, please don't take this personal. You never know over the internet ;)
Still, no matter the reason why you have so many spelling mistakes, you should probably try to find a beta - maybe even just ask a friend or family member to look over your stories. The mistakes are really blatant, so there must be a reason why you couldn't find them.
Your story is really nice, but I'm not sure whether I can continue to read it - proper grammar (good here, no worries there) and spelling (please work on that) are pet peeves of mine and even though your story is generally good, the mistakes are just too many for me to be able to properly enjoy it.
Hope I haven't offended you.
Best of luck
- leylinjan
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
love it
Guest chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
Like it
diebellitrixdie chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
You forgot an r in district
Hikari Nova chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
please revive and update this fic it's a very cool and interesting idea
jkjk chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
great story, please continue
joker12345677 chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
please update.
Speedy1106 chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
Please update.
paulmoss chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
Please continue this story. I really enjoyed what you have written so far.
Belatrix233 chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
Hi! It's been a few years since you updated this story last! So as I loved it way back then and still do, I'm left wondering if I should just forget about it and still expect more updates till the completion of the story, or have you abandoned it, and so don't mean to update and or finish it?
Please, please do finish it and start updating it again! Please!;)