Reviews for Assassin's What?
Firestar001 chapter 17 . 12/13/2012
Please continue. It's been six months. The world will end in 7 days. Please!
Firestar001 chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
Ha ha ha. Lucy should be able to break out of there. I know Desmond is the only one who has a hiddenblade in the game, but I really think Lucy should have one too, or maybe something like a hidden gun or Connar's hidden blade (it pops out fully and can act like a knife). Short, but I love it.
VampireVampyre chapter 16 . 3/24/2012
Oooh a cliffhanger! Great chapter even though it took a while!
mione 956 chapter 16 . 3/22/2012
Cookies for whoever reminded you to update (ana)! Well, I understand that life can be busy, I bet you updated this in a chemistry class or something like that (msh ma32ool adaish ana zakeyeh)! And I'm gonna kill you because of the cliffhanger (ye 3alayi enshalla)!

-SB (shaffafeh)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
Brilliant chapter even if it took a while! I can't wait to hear more from Lucy going to modern day Tulsa. And that Desmond teaser at the end was totally awesome, even if it did mean that the chapter ended on a cliff hanger *growls annoyedly*
VampireVampyre chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
Lucy coming to Tulsa! That is going to be fun if not a bit dangerous with Neferet about!

Please UPDATE soon!
Selena1234 chapter 13 . 11/19/2011
Still didnt feel like Logging in.

I would give you (X a number starting with 9 _ _ _) motivation for continueing to write, but why? I do think its good, and you have all the motivation you need EXEPT:

I AM an assassin. *holds blade to your neck* Write, little girly (even though you're probably older)

Did I mention I have a Nuke stationed right above your house? No?
VampireVampyre chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
This is really good. Please carry on or *releases

her hidden blade in one hand and pulls out a dagger

in the other* I may have to kill you. Jokes! Lol

*puts weapons away* but seriously... UPDATE!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
Blah haha i haven't read AW yet... lol 'Always Watching' hahaha ironic

hey i'm still here... reading... your story... as... it drains... my... life...

hehehe boo
XiiiBeatoSensei chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
Yaaaay finally they found each other! Great chapter as always can't wait for more 33
mione 956 chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
YAAAY! an update! Well, anyway I know your excuse very well so I won't complain ;) you speak Arabic? Cool! I didn't know that! 3ala 2sas inno ana ma b3raf 3arabi, ella shway ;)

mione 956 chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
Well, a friend of mine ;) recommended your story. And I wasn't disappointed. Very great job, fantastic story. I hope things will clear up soon because I'm very confused here, keep it up!

- SB
XiiiBeatoSensei chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
Nice job putting Cromaggia there ;D

And great chapter I can't wait for the next! I'm guessing that girl will take Stevie Rae to that Assassin thing/Hon so she can finally meet Aphrodite? XD Btw you should have Ezio talk to Stevie Rae or something! They should have some scenes together ;D
XiiiBeatoSensei chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
And you still didn't reveal who the black haired girl is. What are you trying to do kill me from anticipation? .

Anyways awesome chapter as always :) I want Aphrodite to be an assassin so bad XD
XiiiBeatoSensei chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
Aaaah the suspense *_* This chapter was plain epic twin ;D And I thought the girl in the end would Aphrodite but she apparently isn't except if she's wearing a black wig or smth o.o Wonder who she is *runs off to next chapter*

Oh and poor Ezio :( And everyone else..