Reviews for Friends in my Heart
Krivoklatsko chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Adventure, ho!

It is pretty amusing that he's got so many people just chilling in his heart.

Good fic.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This is much too much sweet fun. Even Vanitas is behaving, surprising enough! Now I REALLY want to find out just what his personality is.

Well, Xion is there! I’m so happy, but, haha, it seems to be getting like a bit of a friendly hang-out time inside of Sora. Haha, Sora! …well, this is really making me feel sad-content/happy…which is weird, but satisfying. This is such a nice feeling I’m getting…but hey, Braig? Oh man, haha, isn’t getting a bit crowded in here? Haha! But still…why is Braig…no, Xigbar…in Sora? Oh well, he was a no-show.

Well, that was a lot of great, warm bonding going on. It made me sad though…and I don’t know why. Like, I just woke up from a great dream feeling all warm and tingly inside, but I still have this left-over feeling of aching, like I’m forgetting something important. It was really great though. Loved it.
WonderHeroe chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Great...I've just gotten out of rehab from my 'kh3pendemonionism' and now it has returned... 3

...

!

GAAGGHHHHHHHH! I CAN'T *ribbiting!* WAIT TILL KH3 COMES OUT!O-O IT'S GOING TO BE COMPLETLY...EPIC! XD

:O HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT KH3D! ALL I KNOW IS THAT IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH KH3! XO WHY AM I TALKING LIKE THIS? GAHHHHHHHH!- *EXPLODES!*