Reviews for P3P: Shinjiro's Resolution
lulless chapter 4 . 2/5
I'm really liking this story! It makes me so happy to see Shinjiro be given an important role, and I agree that it makes sense that he gets the Wild Card ability. I also really like your characterization of all the characters, and your style of writing. Finally, I find the "Free Time" parts really enjoyable. Can't wait for the next chapters!
Mirai666 chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
For the new chapter 4, I think this is a nice expansion on Shinjiro's new role as both a leader and the wild card, emphasizing his thoughts and others on this more than the original. Is the new layout of the laboratory and Marie a shout-out to Persona Q?

Looking forward to the new expansion and keep up the good work!
Confuzed-Anime-Fan chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
DAMN MY PICKY POST P3P SHINJIRO HEADCANONS MAKING IT DIFFICULT FOR ME TO ENJOY THE THINGS I USE TO ENJOY!
It isn't you or your story, it's me!
I will fight through this!
RyuuFuyuScarlet chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
this is gona be great i cant wait for the next chapter keep it up
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
tyt man
JustExtras chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
Looking forward to more updates again! I remember this story and enjoyed it a lot. Really feels like i'm connecting with the characters again.
Mirai666 chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
I'm glad you're back with this story.
aiyumi chapter 17 . 11/24/2015
I got into Persona 3 only recently. I've cleared the Journey a few weeks ago (on FES, not the PSP version), and am in the process of playing through The Answer right now. I've read that the PSP version has different endings with the male characters, and began wondering what would happen if there were its version of the Answer and one of them became the wild card instead of Aigis. Then I was scouring the site in search of good P3 fics, and ran into your story! During The Journey, I never used Shinji much because I wandered into spoiler land and found out he wouldn't be available for long :P , but I think it would have been different and interesting to have him as a wild card and be able to play as him. So, I find the "Free Time" segments very amusing to read! Like someone else pointed out, the writing style is totally different from the normal story. To me, it was shocking at first, but I really came to appreciate it afterwards. It's as though the story is the ingame cutscenes (anime cutscenes!), but suddenly "Free Time" seems to put me in control, and I get what's probably the closest feeling of playing as Shinjiro that I'll ever get.

I've read everything until chapter 17. I was surprised by the appearance of characters based on Featherman R... and that Shinji also liked to watch said show... which is probably related to Red Hawk and Black Condor. Hawk's resemblance to Akihiko made me think that Akihiko also liked to watch it and that Hawk is a manifestation of Aki's hidden side from the time they lost Miki (ten years ago), and that Black Condor is actually a manifestation of Shinji's past self from the time he accidentally killed Ken's mother (two years ago). Both Shinji and Aki were in love with the female protagonist, and I had thought it could have somehow influenced the appearance of the Abyss of Time and the feathermen... Red Hawk seems to look up to Black Condor similar to the way Aki looks up to Shinji, too (plus Red Hawk's whole talk of not being so strong, and not being allowed to be stronger than Condor, like Akihiko also saw Shinji as being stronger and always ahead of him). but if the new characters are supposed to be a manifestation of the wild card only (which is Shinji), then the possibility of Condor Being related to Akihiko is probably ruled out (unless the fact that Aki had also held "her" on his lap during "her" final moments also means something). Then, Red Hawk began coughing and drinking pills like Shinji used to do. So, does it mean both come from Shinji? (one after the loss of Miki, and the other after the loss of the protagonist) Argh, now I'm confused. XD

Rather than the feathermen's identities, I think Yukari's research about psychology will in fact reveal the truth about what Personas and Shadows are (I.E. not necessarily related to the Dark Hour like everyone had initially thought).

It's a great story, and left me craving for more. It's been around three years since the last posted chapter, and I don't know if you'll ever update it, but (so?) I'll follow it just in case you decide to continue it. I'm struggling with my playthrough of The Answer, and it'll probably take some time until I can finally finish it. Maybe this story will get an update by then, who knows? :P
My appreciation chapter 17 . 8/21/2015
I know you're not coming back to continue this wonderful story, but I want to say thank you.
I want to show my appreciation to you of how I am always thankful of you for all your hard work on writing this, no matter what. Again, thank you so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Such a waste for not updating it...its a really good story..when i was in chapter 15 i have this kinda thing telling me to not continue reading it..i left this story for like a month hanging..then suddenly i wanna know how it ends..then i continue to read it..

but then YOU left me hanging on chapter 17 (TT)
shirayaae chapter 17 . 4/26/2015
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASEEEEE
viewer chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
This is REALLY a good alternative story of the FES side on the female route and it would be a shame if it were left unfinished! I really want to see this story to the end and know what happens next! I can understand if you wish to skip the remaining doors and go straight to the key fight, but the sooner those doors are finished, the sooner the key battles would come. I really want this story to update.
Please update soon! I want to see the ending of this story!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
Hello... When will the next chapter come? It's a really good story there... Hello?
aestheticisms chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
no. i refuse to believe that this fic hasn't been updated since december of last year.
i will set up a vigil. i'm working under the assumption that red hawk and black condor are (due to the freudian psychoanalysis bit in this segment) shinji's subconscious, red hawk as his superego, and black condor as the id? it would make sense why having that face would be painful, mmm.

mmmmMMMMMMM unhappy noises i'm so upset right now haha. lovely writing, sans the lack of dialogue spacing. you have a tendency to write two different character's dialogue on the same line, it makes it harder to read.

despite that little tiny tidbit, incredible work so far. i will be lighting a candle in my "fanfic watch" vigil for this one, hopefully it comes back soon.
titan.p.medusawitch chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
I waiting for next chapter!
really good story !