Reviews for P3P: Shinjiro's Resolution
My appreciation chapter 17 . 8/21
I know you're not coming back to continue this wonderful story, but I want to say thank you.
I want to show my appreciation to you of how I am always thankful of you for all your hard work on writing this, no matter what. Again, thank you so much.
Such a waste for not updating it...its a really good story..when i was in chapter 15 i have this kinda thing telling me to not continue reading it..i left this story for like a month hanging..then suddenly i wanna know how it ends..then i continue to read it..

but then YOU left me hanging on chapter 17 (TT)
shirayaae chapter 17 . 4/26
viewer chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
This is REALLY a good alternative story of the FES side on the female route and it would be a shame if it were left unfinished! I really want to see this story to the end and know what happens next! I can understand if you wish to skip the remaining doors and go straight to the key fight, but the sooner those doors are finished, the sooner the key battles would come. I really want this story to update.
Please update soon! I want to see the ending of this story!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
Hello... When will the next chapter come? It's a really good story there... Hello?
aestheticisms chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
no. i refuse to believe that this fic hasn't been updated since december of last year.
i will set up a vigil. i'm working under the assumption that red hawk and black condor are (due to the freudian psychoanalysis bit in this segment) shinji's subconscious, red hawk as his superego, and black condor as the id? it would make sense why having that face would be painful, mmm.

mmmmMMMMMMM unhappy noises i'm so upset right now haha. lovely writing, sans the lack of dialogue spacing. you have a tendency to write two different character's dialogue on the same line, it makes it harder to read.

despite that little tiny tidbit, incredible work so far. i will be lighting a candle in my "fanfic watch" vigil for this one, hopefully it comes back soon.
titan.p.medusawitch chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
I waiting for next chapter!
really good story !
Mirai666 chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
I was thinking, could it be that the Id, ego and superego have something to do with Shinji's situation? I had a theory that two of the important aspects of Shinji's personality somehow separate from him to two individuals who are the opposite of each other.

It could be that Red Hawk is the Id while Black Hawk is the Superego as both work into contradictions with each other as the super-ego strives to act in a socially appropriate manner, whereas the id just wants instant self-gratification.

Well, I guess I'll have to see through this story to find out the truth.

Hope you'll update soon!
SteelBlastBee chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
GAH WHERE'S THE REST OF IT?! Oh please update soon! I wanna know what happens! Gaw damn poor Shinji, i don't think that scene was really out of character, a lot of people would probably lose it when they realize they can't feel anything (actually kind of reminds me of a scene i read in a book about a girl who died and whose mind was placed inside of a robot body (omg who does that remind you of? *cough*Aigus*cough*) I'm slowly forming a theory on what Red Hawk and Black Condor really are... well Red Hawk looks a lot like Aki right, and he sees Black Condor as a big brother, i have a feeling when his mask is removed (or dramatically breaks in two revealing his face) that it's gonna be Shinji's face we're gonna see. And Hawk's gold eyes lead me to believe that he's a shadow, either Aki's shadow or Shinji's (the reason I saw Shinji is because of the similarities between Testament and Castor, as well as the fact that Shinji loves Phoenix Ranger Featherman R and Red Hawk is his favorite character and as a little kid he probably wished he was a different person, like Red Hawk or Akihiko, which is why Red Hawk resembles Akihiko so much, and Red Hawk DOES smell like Shinji after all, lol, now where was I... *momentarily lost train of thought* wow this is a long comment/theory...anyways! In short i believe Hawk and Condor are Shinji and Aki's inner shadows in which must be overcome in some way?

Can't wait for the next chapter! As well as the big revelation! Peace out
viewer chapter 16 . 2/12/2013
This is getting intense. I know that it will be a pain to write all the doors to the past scenes since most of us know what happened in the Answer. But your almost there! Just two more doors and then finally the long awaited battle for the keys! Now I wonder who is going to team up with Shinjiro for the keys and I'm guessing there are going to be some changes to the fight for the keys.

Looking forward to the new update!
normal guest chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Now this is getting interesting. This is probably the closests we get to the FeMC's The Answer with Shinji as the new wildcard wielder. Seems things have taken a more confusing route. Wonder where it will go? It looks like there is more to Red Hawk than we think. (coughing and whatnot)

Looking forward to this story's update!
mimichiro chapter 17 . 2/6/2013
Oh please do continue this! hahaha. I really wanted to find out, on Shinjiro's point of view, on how they will solve the mystery of the Abyss of Time and learning each one's past. Hahaha. I'm getting excited already! :)

Ouch. Poor Shinji. What's happening to him? :/ And I'm really surprised that the characters from Phoenix Featherman R are there too! Hahaha! :D Maybe they are their other side or personality? (Shinji's and Aki's)? Hahaha. Can't wait to know more about it! :D

Supporting you all the way! Waiting for your next update! :)
dorkology101 chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
I don't really review that often, but this story is seriously interesting. It's more deeply thought out than other stories are, and the "Free Time" moments are a unique touch to this story that I personally enjoy very much. It's also very impressive that this is all happening via a writer who hasn't played the P3P version. I'll be keeping an eye out for updates for sure. Good work so far! I'm happy I stumbled upon this story.
Mirai666 chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
I was wondering...since this is such a good story on The Answer for the FeMc side, have you consider asking for this stories own Tvtrope page as this story is on the Tvtrope recommendation. I believe it deserves it's own page.

Update soon!
Sweet Scarlet Lips chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
This story is soooooo well written that it should be published!
You haven't done anything OCC and you know what you're doing and where you're going with this story!
I cannot wait for the new chapter!

Poor Shinijro and Akihiko. :(

Also, quick question: what are you naming the FeMC? Or, have I missed that part?