Reviews for Lost in this dance
emeraldblood9 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This was really nice and romantic. I like the thought of them dancing together like that. Your English is very good seeings as its not your mother language. Great job ;)
spitfirelady chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This was really good. Very touching moments and a great concept for a story. Excellent.
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
They can thanks Uther for forcing Arthur to learn how dancing.
thenormalfreak chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
so sweet! i really like this, have you thought of a sequel? i haven't checked if you have yet but... any way, i apologise for what im about to do, but im a nitpicker and im so so sorry, but there arms were backwards in the dance, merlins left arm should have been on arthurs right, and his right hand in arthurs left...ect... im so so sorry i just did that, the story is so great and amazingly written, please dont hate me...

PhrasesForTheYoung chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
cute :)
rawr52 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Cute cute cute cute cute :D
hikary22 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
It was sweeeet! and I love a crying!Merlin :D
littleonegi chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
If Merlin new the future how Gwen betrays Arthur. Will Merlin give Arthur up or fight for him?
Lux Fati chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Hmmm There was waltz in that epoch...King Arthur was in the late 15th and earlier 16th and Waltz was created in 16th although its late 16th the history about King Arthur we all know that varies no one seems to really know if it existed or which time exactly happened...and about potatoes...they had about the irish will see some ralating to potatoes,most todays foods came from europe there are very few that wasnt,mostly fruits from the tropical hemispheres. Oh and a thought Waltz was considered a sin dance,bodies held too close with the face almost touching, like usually french people where the first to accept it.
InuyashaxSesshomaru4ever chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Awww how sweet, you should write a sequel something like because Merlin is warlock he can become pregnant and that way he can have Arthur's baby! -
ellepha chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
pretty cool
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I hope they get a happily ever after.
DenizaJane chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I Went To Listen To The Song While Reading This :') I Was almost Crying By The End...

Thank You For a Wonderful Story And A Wonderful Song :) *hugs*
emiliexox chapter 1 . 10/4/2010

naw, great job

i really loved this story. it was so wonderful and sweet.

lovely to read :D

narnia365 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
that was so beautiful, you should right a short sequel, that Merlin by some miracle of his magic can give arthur a son.