Reviews for Daddy Doctor
moosiebell chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
The ending happened too fast...well, the whole thing happened a little too fast...if it was more drawn out it would be wonderful...also give an explanation for things like how Rose turned from 2-20 and put more Jack stuff in there also, I think The Doctor would be a tid bit nervous of telling Rose he loves her. Not like super nervous like a lot of people do, I mean he does almost say it 3 times in Season 2 (my fav season) I LOVE the plot! I wish there had been an episode like this in Season 2...I wish there was Jack in Season 2...anyway, I'm rambling but the point is to SLOW DOWN! I love the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
More please but rose as a baby that was funny
anigasm chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Love this, I had to stop reading just to laugh. I needed some fluff, wonderful story :)
TenRose4ever chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Awww ... this was so hilarious! Very, very cute. I laughed all the way through!
Glad I came across it ... 'cause I needed a funny little rose/10 story with a happy ending!
MizzVicki chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
expand pls!
ResistingSimplicity chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
HILARIOUS!...and slightly awkward... Great story!
TheLonelyGodsMuse chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This story is just so funny and sweet. Amazing:) Jack and the Doctor are unforgettable haha. Brilliant:)
Donna Tempus chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
Donna Tempus chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
Ha! Ha! nappy time will be quite interesting!
Donna Tempus chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Aw! Now the Doctor has to take care of baby Rose!
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This has good premise but a little structure would make it easier to read. In the next chapter perhaps try to seperate the paragraphs. - Katie