Reviews for Levy's Date
Hikaru Uzudraneel chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Did they really think they would go unnoticed? Their stupidity amazes me, yet it is quite funny.
FunCat chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
love your work
YAY! So good, write more :D :D :D
FunCat chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
kawaiiiiiii...hahaha so cute
You are very funny author
I love your work so much
Erika chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Awh I really liked this. You kept the characters true to who they are. Super CUTE!
Theblock01 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
It's pretty good

Nice btw
SavFFLover chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Another amazingly cute story from you. Hahahaha Butt grope. XD

Gajeel is actually so sweet and innocent. And caring sometimes and other times hes a sadistice beast. After meeting levy his sweet side went up 20% so i guess the same happened with levy and her sadistic ide went up 20%

Thanks for another great story filled with the fun antics of Fairy Tail.
Fire girl 108 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Cute
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
This is so underrated! Awesome story
LeChick chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This is too awesome (and so in character love that)!
Reader chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Haha! Once again, this is GOLD! Loved it! Please, for the sake of my (dwindling) sanity, keep writing! Love your work :)
Reader chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Haha! Great stuff! Super funny and all totally in character :)
Leylani-sama chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
I knew Gajeel would have heard everything! Anyway, that was really sweet and funny. He even knew whose nose he broke. If Gray ever hear that... Well, I just wanted to drop a review to say that I found it very enjoyable and well-written. Thanks for that.

Leylani-sama
night element chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
ooohhhh wow. my eye's are read but i got this weird stupid grin etched in my face. i love how gajeel call alzack - poncho guy. HAHA. and wow. this line:

Gazille smiled secretly: how ironic that it was her who was insecure about his love for her when she had a thousand reasons to choose another.

darn this made my heart melt. hooo boy, after this i'm gonna sleep and i bet i'll get the best sleep for a loooooong time. this is quiet the bed time story. and it's quiet funny it's categorized in fairytail. it's almost sounded like a pun or something. hahaha!
Lorelai.lilith chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Very good job Got it pretty good.
Jun'Hee chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Erratum :

il faut bien sûr lire " Screw them" à la place du borborygme que j'ai écrit dans mon avis.