Reviews for Seven Minutes in the Stars
Redline57 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Awesome job. This could continue on if you wanted, but great chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Good job on the this fanfic! Keep up the good work! w
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Well, well, soldier...

LOL

LMAO

ROFL

Very nice work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
LSPK136 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Brilliant! This made me giggle.
oh u chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
do i smell 2 fanfic refs and lol misao being a btard
Taku-yaki chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
OMG Futaba? Like in Mitsudomoe? I LOVED that anime! XD
ronelm2000 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
GASP! You made a supposedly Yuri challenge become non-yuri.

I say wow and I liked it very much D Honestly, so far, you have the most creative challenge fic so far.(but by a mere 0.000001% though...the other ones are also pretty creative) But I like your story.
Drake Nolsa chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
You know, I've only found 3 of this. This though, nice going actually.

No fluff no matter where I look. Funny with Yui coming in as well.

Now, as much as I love to take part in this, I can't. My mind is working on something else. Something rather unexpected. You'll see soon enough.
Zokusho chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Ah, a game that had not been used in any LS fics yet, as far as I know. Boo, Kagami and Misao cheated!
Solarius Scorch chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Wow, a solid story! I liked how you set the "stage" for our heroines, I wouldn't imagine Konata being the one who locked them in (okay maybe I would, I just... didn't). I liked how naturally it all felt.

(It's good that Misao plays better than Ayano. At least there's someone whom she can beat.)
Yukari-nyan chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
That was hilarious! You should make a sequel.
ArmorBlade chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I second Racke's comment almost word for word. Also good scheme to keep it clean...hey that rhymed! ...I need sleep...
Racke chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
It was funny, and then Yui showed up, and then I think I might've suffocated. I shall haunt you with never-ending laughter until your dying day - or for five minutes, whichever comes first.