Reviews for Hard Times Don't Come Until Tomorrow
1luvgsr chapter 1 . 3/3
I really enjoyed this story, and of course loved the ending!
guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This would have been perfect if she didn't make out with Duke twice. Lol i hate Audrey and Duke together but Audrey and Nathan on the other hand, i love. ;) Thanks for sharing, Nathan and Audrey are awesome together. :D
EmpireX chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Loved this. You are definitely on of the best Haven writers I've come across. Your characterization is spot on and your dialogue is realistic. Kudos!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I'm sooooo late reading this but in a way perfect timing considering last ep and th Groundhog Day theme. Bravo! :) you wrote it beautifully and I loved Audrey's talk with Peter about how youncant have the perfect day you just have to live each one. Audrey's hurt in the first day at being left out of nathan's secret made me cry. It really did cause you captured her loneliness so well and I wish the show would do that sometimes. And the end with "have uou net you? You have no moves" had me laughing out loud. It was perfect. Great work on the fic and do hope you'll write more!
lethe2011 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This was very clever, and I liked it a lot. Keep up the good work!
Famous4it chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Really liked this; it's quite sweet and clever, and funny too! Loved the end ;)
Ayjah chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Loved it!
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I loved this! I think the idea of this time loop fits brilliantly within the Haven universe and you did it so well. You write Nathan and Audrey amazingly; their voices are spot on, and you really picked up on their natural chemistry as well. I also enjoyed how easily this could be dropped into the canon, with Audrey helping Peter and not getting affected by his powers unlike everyone else, how it's part of Audrey's job to help him.

Fantastic job! I'm so faving this. I'm only sorry it took me so long to read it!
SandraDeee chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I absolutely loved this! It was interesting seeing how the days changed from one to the next, but the ending was the icing on the cake, as Nathan would say. Loved, loved, loved Audrey teasing him that he didn't have moves, only to make a move on him herself in such a cute, playful way. Sigh. Thanks for sharing this story with us!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Great fic! Poor Audrey with the time loop. I loved this. Yay for Nathan and Audrey talking things out.
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
ahhh! how cute
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Quite adorable, love how accepting Audrey was of her time loop and the easy banter between her and Nathan. Kudos
ash chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
soooo cuuute. so awesome. very in keeping with the show and how audrey handles things. very well done.
Jamie chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Ahh sweetness
LittleDrusilla chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
That was really cool and very true to the show! Loved it!