Reviews for What Really Matters
Stacey73 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Really enjoyed. Please write more of these back stories. Love your writing.
lel chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
OH MY GOD THAT LAST LINE! ASTOUNDING! Ouch my heart hurts, :,D. Boy I sure loved this. Thank you for writing!
guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Okay wow, this was a seriously magnificent fanfiction. Two lines off the bat that I must tell you I ADORED: "I'd strangle Gretzky with my own hands if you asked me"and "Just because it was broken didn't mean he loved it any less". This was so sweet and I love that you tackled the serious PTSD type of issues. That last line was so sweet, and I love that it applies to the hockey stick and Jack. SO cute. I just loved this to bits! THANK YOU for sharing.
Glo chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I may have already reviewed this im not sure but this is like the forth time ive read it and its amazing how well I can visualize the characters and everything going on through your writing. Its a wonderful story written very eloquently. You portray jack and bobby in there past just as I would have imagined them to be. Keep writing this stuff its awsome
Glo chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Totally loved it.
zookitty chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Just because it was broken didn't mean he loved it any less.

That line was such an amazing metaphor. I love how you tied in the brokenness of the stick with the brokenness of Jack

I love it
WanderingJane chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Brilliant, briiliant, absolutely brilliant! (My, aren't I eloquent?) The entire thing was wonderful, but I have to admit that my favorite thing is the way you described Jack and Bobby in your AN. Thank you so much for writing this!
tk-fan-4ever chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
good story, i like it.)
vlad3722 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
That was so sweet. Great story.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Aww, this is so cute. :)
Lo.Taylor chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
So, I've read this story like a hundred times and am just now getting around to reviewing. Sorry...

First of all, your summary is so awesome. "Jack broke something of Bobby's: his heart" LOL too friggin funny.

This was such a cute story. There are so many lines that are just so perfect:

"There was a very edgy newly un-fostered kid in need of his adoptive mother, right now."

"...until Jack spoke quietly, and Wayne Gretzky might not have ever existed for all his importance at the moment."

"You can hit me. I know I deser- Just please don't hate me."

"I'd strangle Gretzky with my own hands if you asked me."

And of course, the last part was completely full of adorableness :)

You've done a really great job putting feeling into this. Jack's tantrum is very believable and his "Hit me but don't hate me" is so ...heartbreaking. I also think it's good Bobby said he was mad instead of lying to protect Jack's feelings-that seems like Bobby.

Overall, you've done a really great job and I would LOVE to read more from you!
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This is wonderful! So many great lines. "It was probably the most eloquent thing he'd ever said." Bobby did write the book on finesse ;)

"Bobby didn't need to vocalize his threat." Wahlberg can say a whole lot with those eyes, can't he?

"Just because it was broken didn't mean he loved it any less." PERFECT.

Please keep writing Four Brothers fic! I look forward to more from you :)

JJ
wordsarebinding chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Aw Bobby is just so good with Jack, and Jack keeps Bobby civilized,well to a degree lol. It's always fun to read about these two and you did a good job.
Acute Delirium chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Oh that last line! Made me grin.
tearsXsolitude chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
OMG this story was great but when you added that last line it made it on my favorites list. Not the one on fanfic cuz i add everything to that but like my favorite favorites! That was so sweet! The stick it like Jacky! Omg you should think about writing a story! Like a big one!