Reviews for Alone
Tsukasaru chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
That's so sad. ee; Poor Xellos... no one notices how he feels, and how alone he probably can get. Nice fic.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Aw, how sad! It was beautifully done.
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
_ Sad but nice.
PurplePixie chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
O_O Wow...that was kinda depressing. *Goes teary-eyed* Poor Xel-chan! *weeps*
Very nice story, though.
Kontona chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
OOHH! XELLOSS! YOU POOR THING!

I must get to the slayers world and comfort him!

*travels trough dimensons to the slayers world*

XELLOSS! *hug a very confused Xelloss that don't know what's going on*

I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU!

Xelloss: Exscuse me?

Anyway! I loved you writing style! The feelings, the pain! the lonelyness...

I just LOVED it!
Threshie chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
this isn't OOC at all! I mean, how do we know what's really going on inside Xel-kun's head? I like it! Good job keeping true to what actually happens in the series and portraying the characters without bashing anyone! ;; Some people are terrible about that, neglecting certain characters because they just don't like them. Anywayz, good job!

Ja matta!

-Threshie V
Muslima chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
I really liked it. Xellos is so KOOL. I liked, "So ironic, saving a world we're going to destroy eventually." I thought you did I great job.

Muslima
Xelphina chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
My poor Xelly-Kun! *Bawls* I know how you feel! *Glares at the peeps around her* Hmph! *Snuggles up close to her Xelly* Me always be there for you! STUPID GROUPIE!
The Endless Waltz Project chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
*azi is about to make a comment, but Teako, being the resident EWP Slayers expert, pushes past her and cleares her throat*

Teako: *grins* i totally agree on your veiw of Xellos' might haven been feeling! however, i bought the Slayers TRY about a year or two before it came out here, and i've watched that last few episodes more times than i care to remeber, and i believe that filia's smile was genuine. i think after a while, she grew kinda fond of him.

azi: *leers* that's because you're as biased to xelfilia pairings as... *blinks*

teako: can;t think of anything can you? *smiles supreiorly*

azi: *sweatdrops* anyways it was a good fic, i liked i-

teako: UPDATE YOUR DAVID EDDINGS FICS, GIRL! *huffs*

azi: *sweatdrops again*

- a livid teako and a sweatdropping azi
Dark Fire Angel chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Poor, poor xelly *Sobs as she reaches out and hugs him* I understand what you feel! Poor thing!
yuyi chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
poor xellos...well, I always there for him!very nice, I loved it! please write more!
Fluffy Xellos chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Oh, that was so sad..just watched that episode last night. Ah, I know those feelings all too well, myself...-
Purin-chan chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
;.; *sniffle* Kawaisou na...Xelloss-san...

That's a different look into it...really it is. Great fic overall _.
Sounasha chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
Interesting take on Xellos. You're right about it being OOC, but you made it almost plausible. Not easy to do with Xel... Fairly well-written; more detail would have been nice, but it was pretty good. I liked it. *gryn*
Nova-chan chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
Awwwwwwww...poor Xelly. I liked it. It was good. I'll be looking forward to your next ficcie!

ja-ne