Reviews for Sam in a Box
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 3/21
Oh my poor Sam. Great idea for why he came back the way he did. And to see, even after HE was broken (though the hidden piece of him ws not), he still fought any thought of pain to Dean.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Take that Lucifer! Sam thinking he's unworthy of forgiveness always breaks my heart. Which is good because I'm all about the angst and SamHurt. But I do like this act of defiance in him at the end, because we all know just how strong he really is. xo
lillelouis chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
God I love slightly psychotic Sam. This was interesting because for a second it kinda created an image of the Cage, but only as Sam saw it. You know? Like, what if the Cage is a dream. Sam, in a field with sunshine and birdsong. Then he wakes up to the Cage how Lucifer sees it - and the Devil is there, in the Cage. What if he then opens a door and leads them back into another dream? And so on and so forth.
I'm not making sense, but it was an attempt to avoid comparing it to the Inception concept because I think this is better. Anywhoo... Well done :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This picture is what I thought had happened to Sam in Hell and he just wanted Dean to have a life. Sam never quite seems to understand how much Dean misses him when they're not together.
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Eek. Now that's just a plain scary idea on how Sam might have come back, and why he's acting like he is. Knowing you're not all there, knowing what part of you isn't there, and yet not being able to find it... God, but that's just a nightmare. Wonderful story, thanks!
Ani101 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
i don't care if none of this really happened it's the best theory i've heard that I can stand, my own personal one is that Lucifer's inside Sam's body...thank you!
girlyghoul chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
OOOH! This is eerie and unsettling and yet I can so see this being what's going on! Lots of theories floating out there. I have a feeling what gets revealed will not be as deep and complex as this, so I'm tucking this little tale in my heart for safe keeping :-)
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This! This is amazing! And heartbreaking. And I really hope you're able to continue this, because I /love/ your broken!Sam, and I really love your take on what could have been one possibility for Sam in Hell.

Wonderful fic.

~wolfish willow
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Very tense. So much potential here. You could go many different ways. Possibly get several chapters.

Thank you for this story.:)
ronissooomine chapter 1 . 10/2/2010

thank you very much for this - it kind of explained Sam's change in character for me. Brilliant structure.

Cainchan chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
great story. really. thank you.
judyann chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
OMGI love this and your thoughts on it! Please please continue this I want to hear more!
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 10/1/2010

I really hope you would continue this awesome story!

KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
He had been the least of all of them. He knew that. Too sensitive. Too caring to do the job one hundred percent without looking back. There had never been black and white for him. Evil verses good. Too many variables, striations, colors had to be sorted, sifted before he killed just for the sake of killing evil. And he had been wrong. Always wrong.

Ooooooh! Love that. Sam sees things so differently from most. Sensitive. Yes. Perfect descript.

I am so facinated with Sam waking in that field alone...In the rain. I hope we get to see that. Thank you for writing the image so clearly. I liked it a lot.

Be well,

Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Wow. Unbelievable and PERFECT. I can TOTALLY see this happening, and the way it was written really showed the emotions behind Sammy's decisions.

"Hardening his resolve, Sam turned away, laying down the first brick to hide the broken pieces of his soul."

...Speechless. My favorite line, and the perfect to use as an ending.

Awesome work! :)