Reviews for Tomorrow's Wish
Nymm-Kirimoto chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
MUST GLOMPH!
Prusyah chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
this is so good! update soon! XD
Silver-Snow-77 chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Interesting idea. I like Tim's personality, it's like she's Allen's twin sister. Keep up the good work!
Rebel-Rose Niji chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
I really like this story. It holds true to Tim's character, somehow, even though the genders are reversed, and this is something, that could possibly happen in the manga or anime. Innocence is pretty weird after all, lol. I love your description of Tim as a human. I'm planning to cospaly Timcanpy at the up coming Kumori-con, and my design is totally different, as are all the other one's I've looked at. Some design's I've seen haven't fit TIm's character like yours has. I can clearly see Tim as a girl, looking just as you described her, asking where allen is in her confused voice XDD

I also like where you are going with this story, and I can't wait to see how Tim's relationship with everyone changes because of her transformation.

One more thing, I think it would be funny as hell if Cross visited the order and saw tim. He wouldn't know what to do XDDDD

Looking forward to more of this story! : )
m chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
this is really good, but it needs allen in it more. like he and timcanpy should have a brother and sister relationship. you'd also think that tim would be around allen as much as possible, since thats what shes used to.
Coriacea chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
WTH, write more, silly goose. I'm waiting! 3 you.
TheRandomGirl chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
I... can't complain about this story..

It's the first one I've read about timcampy, and I've realized something like Tim becoming human or something like that at least has never ever crossed my mind. This idea is simply awesome and original - I haven't read any fic about golems turning human yet. this is the first, and I absolutely love it! Usually I start reviewing for stories after a few updates or if I love the story very much - which is the case for this! I won't really request for a faster update as long as you update eventually, so take your time!
Prusyah chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
I liked this chapter! XD

Somehow I squeeled like a fangirl in the Lavi X timcampy part! XD

Good job and update soon!XD
Prusyah chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Hahaha, i was reading Lavi fanfic's and wanted to be random! i just took one name out with Lavi and looked what Fanfics there where abouth it, i was seriously expection "Non fanficions to be found" but i found this!

So pleas update soon! XD
sinclairchap chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
Wow, really good. Update?
Chibi-Kyuubi-Chan chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Awwww! Timcanpy's sooooo cutee

Awesome job with the writing!

Keep it up and update soon!
Pearl of the Orient Seas chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
Wow! Thanks for the great chap! Please update as soon as possible...pls. pls. pls. pls. pls. pls. pls. pls! And please post the shortcut to your work when your done! I would like to see your drawing...as for what Timcanpy might need to go through...how about Cross? (yeah, I'm EVIL!) And the first mission with Kanda/Lenalee/Lavi/Allen (maybe you should always include Allen, since Tim feels sfer when she's with him...so does Allen) I have a question...can Tim still transform into a Golemn and can she still record conversations and stuffs? Please answer~ Thanks very much :D
Pearl of the Orient Seas chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Please continue! I am already waiting for months for the next chapter but don't worry, I will still be waiting but pls. pls pls. pls. pls. continue this! I would like to know more about Tim's adventure as human and a girl no less! I LOVE TIMCANPY AS A GIRL!
yuky16 chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
kawaiiiiiiiiiiii
animephoenix2468 chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Awesome! Now that things are picking up and more of Tim's personality and abilities are being revealed, I'm having even more fun reading this story.