Reviews for Loopholes One Shot
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This was beautifully written. Can't wait to read the sequal
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
DAMON!
TalulaJones chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Awesome one shot!
sacasim chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Gah, she's still ignored. Awesome story :) x
readingrainbowbright chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That was hot..youre my favorite authur on ff by far...i know this review is late but i was just reading some of your stories while waiting for the sequel to an illfated romance :) keep up the good work your bamon stories are legit..i wish you were a writer for the show ...
monsters-are-pretty chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Loved it! Very talented writer!
Reighn Venhem 33704 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
That's my Damon always finding the loophole lol! It's always funny how he doesn't even realize his feelings for her until they are in some life or death situation. I swear the man is dense sometimes. :) Great one shot by the way!
Dennie1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Really liked it. Loved that she went to Damon, it was really good. I love how he caught what she missed from his words. It was great.
killerkaiser chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Would definitely, definitely, definitely love to see a sequel to this :D
zozo42 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
oooh Damon with the loopholes!

this was cute, really touching, i can't believe i hadn't discovered it earlier
XHush-HushX chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This was really well written and I love the Bamon. There isn't much Bamon stories out there but this was perfect. I freaking loved this!
jadedsiren chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
sniff, just sniff

i going through sum of your work, been gulping down me sum bamon for the last few days,since thursday's episode 'the last dance' so this has a new perspective for me rather than if i had read it before, and i think its kinda obvious that damon is starting to feel something, hope they explore it a little more through season 3.

defin. watch it if you haven't it was cool, sad, and had a sexy little dance.

now about the fic. love it. this is the second time you've created this emotionally charged, heavy moment between Damon and Bonnie thats almost effortlessly. its not strained or forced- suddenly all the simmering intensity that's between them in their usual skirmishes is visible, so much more honest and quiet but yet more powerful. They call it the 'gallows kiss' (sidenote: im so tickled by the fics that i've read im gonna try my hand on one, a lil plot bunny grabbed me by the head Saturday and just that quick i got the title, that credit goes straight to you;)

but Its that last desperate moment where you give in, there's no more reason to hide, or lie, no reason for misdirection or even 'pride' -just one moment where in one way or another your completely honest and vulnerable.

and they both were, love the atmosphere, the tone...and damons resolution, cuz its just my opinion that 'last dance' has more to it then what it seemed to, but so spoilers here.

any who loved it kupo.

and one more thing, That is my favorite Thriving Ivory song. its got depth,and this amazing wanting quality to it, its so differnt.

It funny, cuz i first heard them when i read a songfic that uses the track Angels On The Moon, looked them up and got really into them. Hey Lady became 'that' song for me, and actually used the hook to open the last update i did for a naruto fic that i have posted up but yet to complete,-my first chapter is shitty as far as structure goes but the sixth chapter focuses on Neji and Tenten ... dont know if your into Naruto but think maybe you caught the heart of it quite a bit better than i did but ...

if you dont mind, i'll hang onto the old adage that 'great minds think alike.' thank you very much,lol:) chow
lisaniV chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
ha i know i just left a review in the sequel but i forgot something really important and that i want to tell you so much but as i clicked submit in a rush i have to do it here... jajaja

please please PLEASE you really should to do a full story about this "two one-shoots"!

its addictive i curious about how their relationship develop growth and deepen in this epic destiny together! and some flashbacks of their previous relationship too.. why not? im already begging why not a little more jaja

i hope i dont offend you with my wish, that you find me impertinent i just really love your story [btw]
Criminal-Dawn chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I would love to see the scene where Bonnie is about to die... && the reaction of people.

This is written with a touch of sadness but with Damon's humor thrown it ... well... it makes it perfect.

This was perfect... you should write more... please

Also... I loved the scene with Stefan and Damon...

I love the whole story from beginning to end.

Great job :)
12312 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I LOVE this story. It is a complete win. Such a win, in fact, that there are no words to express it any further.

I completely hate character death (I almost stopped halfway through this story because of it). You led me on. But, I'm happy you did. The ending, like the whole story itself, can only be described as a simply magnificent WIN.

Thank you for writing this. :D
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »