Reviews for The Cat's Eyes
jetblackrose9922 chapter 6 . 5/17
Please update soon! I am loving this story!
zmzebra chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
I really hope you continue soon. I like the humor, but if you already wrote it without it that's fine too. I love this story and want to know how it ends.
Kid Prism chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
Oh please do continue! This is such a great story! I want to know how it ends! The humor makes it good so its fine, so pllllleeeeeeaaaasssse contine
Lovinglolipop0402 chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
I like the humor so far, however I would not mind serious. What ever you pick I will like.
Amy chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
Even though this isn't looking likely, this is a brilliant atory and i hope you finish it at some point! XD
Lorelei Jacques chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
No SpUk awww no fun
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
will you be making more. oh i so do hope you will be making more. im looking forward to read more on the interaction between england and russia.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
im too lazy to login :P I know its been awhile but i really enjoyed this story so far. Plz update . and i think you should pput in some stuff on how he acts like a cat. (string, fish, ect) plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update .
Sabisawesome chapter 6 . 10/24/2012 and string...I will DIE! XD
The Dolma chapter 6 . 4/21/2012

I love the "bonding" with Russia , I would gladly become one with him~expecially if he pets me like that "pet,pet"! XD

~ Im begging you~ UPDATE
The Truth's Lie chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
I would love to see humour on Russia, England and the British Isles part but maybe some drama for America? Like, he's noticing Russia and England getting closer and starts getting annoyed or jealous? That's what I would like to see. Keep up the good work and update as soon as you can.
HOMOFABULOUS chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
keep writing this I love tht plot to this story so much please 3
Tabbyprincess chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Please post more soon, I want to see what's going to happen!
wolfofthemoon101 chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
I agree with vampire d please can u update soon? I really like how this is going and it's really well written, plus I love England's brothers haha that was awesome. I tried to do Scotland's lines with my friend and failed epically even though I'm British haha.
VampireloverD chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
This story is hilarious and adorable! I love how Russia is acting with him!

Em...Could you possibly try and mix the two? Like, cut down the humour abit but still put some in whilst having the serious parts as well?