Reviews for A Faulty Path
Azolean chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
"You'd think that people would be happy that one has returned from the grave, as I recall, it worked out for the Jesus chap quite splendidly," he groused to himself.

That whole fic was wonderful. Thank you so much.
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Awww... it was kinda sad for Holmes to feel a little left out. He was impressed by Scotland Yard and Watson getting along without him but he felt a little left behind. I'm glad that Watson tried to get Holmes involved too.
Silverfox1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Glad to see things didn't just go back to the way they were right away ... and that Watson didn't abandon Lestrade for Holmes. :)
wlk68 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I agree. An excellent addition to this universe. Very nicely done.
bemj11 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I absolutely loved this, and it's good to be able to read another of your stories.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Friendships are bumpy, I should know. One like this probably has bigger speed bumps than most.

Keep writing!
mrspencil chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Yes, this is indeed an honourable addition to canon. Holmes cannot expect things to have not changed during his hiatus. Nicely done!

Mrs P:)
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Interesting. Very interesting indeed! I liked the insight into Holmes' mind on the way to the crime scene and once their the viaing for Watson between Lestrade and Holmes. Holmes still doesn't get that it is possible for Watson to maintain his friendship with Lestrade and the Yard while he is still assosciating with Holmes. He also doesn't get why Watson didn't just welcome him with open arms and return to their old pattern. He really is clueless about relationships! Typical Holmes. I enjoyed the interactions, the vivid scenes, the nice dialogue, etc. This author has capture the essence of Holmes. I hope he keeps up the good work.
Go Outside chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Fantastic story! I loved how Lestrade and Watson let Holmes go on like that:) Thanks.