Reviews for Disconnected
Cennis chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
The imagery of this was really good, especially your description of the Abyss. And I gotta agree, I hope Liam isn't dead. He better pop up in 30 plus chapters to save some ass or something xD
Satiah chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I'm in awe of the amount of emotion and depth you squeezed into such a short space. This story's brevity added weight to the little words you wrote down, making the unsaid portions come alive in the reader's mind. I loved it for the complexity crafted within the simplicity. Beautiful work.
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Pft, I don't think he's dead either: mainly because Jun wouldn't go through all that ridiculous amount of trouble to introduce Liam's chain, hide its power, and then 'kill' a character off without reason. It was probably all a stage to show the power of Liam's chain. And since this was all to force Break to bring out Mad Hatter, I'm assuming that March Hair Mad Hatter have some sort of combined power that Jun would like to show us.

and this drabble was so cute. LiamBreak owns my heart and soul. Pft.
Fallen-Angel307 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
as good and creative as always Val.

I do not hate you, you said i could take my revenge and i did. now for the next challenge. I'm sorry this was so tough for you now i feel bad. my challenge should be posted soon. i wanted to post it when i got out of school but my mom took me to walmart and target and I've been my niece and her brother and sister for two hours.

yeah i don't think he's dead either. I mean at first i thought that he was but i kept thinking about it and realized why would you believe your enemy. He could just be unconscious. but if he really is dead, it will be very sad.

but still it was very good. i don't understand why you thought it wasn't as good as your others.
vapanalley chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
;A; Liam, come back. So sweet and sad a just the right amount of confusing. Enough to be mysterious, but not too unclear.