Reviews for C'est la Vie
HeartBreaker1023 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wow how did that story only get 17 reviews? That story was amazing and im glad to have read it~ it was a beautiful ending (w. a nice lemon) smh:)

Sammy
twilusted chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I liked the details and the heartbreaking beginning of the story but the ending was anti-climatic. I would so love a continuation these French characters to see you proving my review wrong.
GLee68 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
nicely done...

I loved the way he "courted her" with the different flowers... beautifully done,

I hope they got away and lived HEA in the Americas ... no guillotine for those two!
kneon chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Great story please let me know if you plan to expand it.

Sorry I missed the contest.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Mon ami, that was absoutely fantastic! I was enthralled from beginning to end..

Such detail, such accurate telling..

It was positively magical and transcending.

Merci for writing...:D
Femme921 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Wonderful attention to detail. What did Edouard inscribe in the book? Beautifully told
Coleen561 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I really enjoyed this story. The way you structured it, with the POV shift, worked really well. Thanks for writing and sharing your story!
PhoenixRising25 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Yay! I'm so happy I had a chance to read your story! I know you did a ton of research for it, and it showed. So good, though I was thinking "Nooooo!" the whole time Edward was with Lauren. The level of detail you put in was fantastic, and of course I wish you luck in the contest! :-)

xoxo Sarah
asiula chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
That was pretty good!

Soccer11 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
i wish there was ore i loved it
my2galspal chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Great story. Thanks so much for sharing it with the rest of us and I wish you the best of luck in the contest.
polyphany chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
love it
BoydBlog chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
That was so great! I could visualise the scenery, the clothing, the atmosphere. Good luck!

Luv BBxx
HoochieMomma chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I really enjoyed this :)

You have done a great job. I love the way you have nailed the tone; very convincing! One tiny is for me as a French speaker is that Isbelle would be 'ma chère' and 'mon amie' (feminine).

Congratulations on an excellent submission and really good luck! :)
SarahNLa chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Very good story. I would love to see it continued...how they escape Versailles and what their life is like afterward, etc. I really enjoy this period of history, and I'm glad you represented it so well.