Reviews for HalfBlood Halloween
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Awwwwww. The god of war bonding with the gentle goddess of the hearth. I love it!
THE FAME MONSTER chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
Um...does Hermes have like a crush on Artemis?Just wondering.
Artemis chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
LOL!i had to bite my tounge so many times cuz it's 5:34 a.m and i havent gotten any sleep!It'll be 6:00 a.m when this gets posted.i should sleep thank go day weekend i still have homework though any ways it was SUPER funny!but only 1 problem i HATE ,bye.P.S HERMES IS SO FUCKING FUNNY AND EDWARD AND JACOB FUNNY/RANDOM.i started goiong on fanfic at 6:55 or something.
shy-twinee chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
LOL This chapter was sssssooooo sweet!
HiThereSmiley chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
Wow. It sure did take me awhile to review. It was a good chapter. You said you wanted feedback?

Artemis drew her bow, but before she could shoot, the boy's eyes grew wide and he exploded into ashes. Artemis then realized where she recognized the boy from; Percy Jackson.

Well, that kinda confused me a little. It sounds like Percy exploded. I also thought the end was a bit rushed.

I'm not really a 'Pertamis' fan, either (I can't hate it because I don't read it. I'm a Percabeth purist ]), but you make it enjoyable. Points for you )

I'll keep this on alert for next year )
im.a.stegosaurus chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
...um happy halloween...
dismembered constellations chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
I love it! This was so cute. I'm sad that you aren't doing more. :( The plot for each and every one is amazing. Spelling and grammar is perfecto. Plus you're a great writer. Are you going to do "A Half Blood Thanksgiving"? Cause if so, I'd totally read it. Thanks for posting these, I really enjoyed reading them. :)
E. Darkbow chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
Awkward but I liked it. My favorite line was: Artemis nodded then smirked, "Don't worry Perseus; it's just a little demon, nothing to be… Unnerved, about."
HiThereSmiley chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
Ooh, I hope Aphrodite isn't the jealous type, haha! I can't wait for Halloween! Tomorrow, my youth group is gonna have a Halloween party and I'm going as Annabeth (haha but I don't have blonde hair), and then on Sunday I'm gonna be Silena (dark hair I can do). This Halloween is gonna be awesome! And great chapter, too! Update soon! I like exclamation points!
dismembered constellations chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
I frikin love it! Its hilarious and awesome. Hallow's Eve is my favorite holiday...I'm dressing up as Thing One. What about you?
HiThereSmiley chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Haha! Oh, Hermes. ]
pleasingXapparel chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
"Hush Iris, we are fighting for your love!" Edward said.

Wow corny much?

lol, this was really funny. congrats!
im.a.stegosaurus chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Lol, great job. Not many ApolloxIris fics...
HiThereSmiley chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Haha! Wow Edward and Jacob...that's...cool. I'm sorry I don't really like Twilight.
xXLove2ReadXx chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
Just out of curiosity...was the Rachel in this chapter at all based off of Rachel from glee? Or have I been reading to much glee fanfics? :)