Reviews for Unintended Consequences
Sirenstrong0617 chapter 20 . 7/11
I know I have messaged you and you have seemingly given up on this story. But I want to share something interesting to you. I grew up in a big city and went to an all girls high Scholl right next to an all boys high school. In fact way back the priests gave land to the nuns that founded our school.
Blah blah, they had peacocks roaming freely on campus, which by the way but not terribly important were total dicks. But IRISH CATHOLICS, especially priests had peacocks because WAIT FOR IT...
THERE ARE AMAZING SNAKE KILLERS! Why does Malley have any? I seriously miss you and the stories you didn't finish
PunksterNL chapter 25 . 6/25
Still a great story. I have just one plot-related peeve; an adult magazine published nude pictures of an underage witch, and absolutely no-one batted an eye at it. The fact the shoot could take place should have been illegal, the fact it was published even more so. That's just always irked me a bit.
MarilynT chapter 25 . 3/22
Loved your story. Thank you
TR13 Reader chapter 25 . 3/4
You know, I did read the first few chapters of this month ago but stopped because it wasn't what I was looking for at the time but while scrolling looking for something over the weekend it caught my eye again and I gave it another chance, and I'm so glad I did because it was sooo good. I read the whole thing in less than 24 hours because I was glued to it. My only criticism is it was a bit too heavy on the Hermione, Ron, and Dumbledore bashing. But I also know that's your style.
Alwin-nl chapter 25 . 2/4
Great story, thanks for writing!
Alwin-nl chapter 16 . 2/3
Yea, in a war you bat bogey your enemies, instead of killing them. Why the hell didn’t they just kill the ferret?
Alwin-nl chapter 5 . 2/3
Does this Harry
Ike suffering? Is he some kind of masochist?

“No please don’t help me with medicine, food and utilities”

Seriously, what the ef?
Alwin-nl chapter 4 . 2/3
Clicked “post review” at the previous chapter but forgot:

Ron is definitely my least favourite character from the books. He’s lazy, complacent and if he’s not fed enough for three people daily he’s a little whining bitch.
Alwin-nl chapter 3 . 2/3
I don’t know what pisses me off more here, that someone gives away kittens weeks before they can be away from their mother x and they’re already neutered, which is terribly dangerous for even kittens twice that age, or that Harry seriously takes one without being able to take care of it.
Finnspa23 chapter 25 . 12/11/2023
This was a great story thanks for sharing!
ressmania chapter 22 . 10/23/2023
omg..
ressmania chapter 17 . 10/23/2023
wow
ressmania chapter 13 . 10/22/2023
prof minnie mai lop
Nulled Void chapter 25 . 8/21/2023
good
Corwyn chapter 25 . 8/6/2023
What a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing it with us.
1,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »