Reviews for Unintended Consequences
Epeefencer chapter 13 . 7/3
While it is nice to have Harry and Ginny return Ravenclaw's Diadum, to kill the Horcrux, the item mut be destroyed beyond all magical repair.
lojosmom chapter 1 . 5/2
Great first chapter! I loved your idea of using Kreacher to bring Ginny a gift.
brokenstrings001 chapter 3 . 3/30
Everything is Rons fault. Damn I have always wished he dies since the triwizard fiasco.
Midots chapter 25 . 3/6
thank you for a well written story.
lysen5972 chapter 25 . 2/25
I’ve read this story many times but it’s always a pleasure to read it again. Thanks for sharing this great story with us
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 25 . 1/27
Loved this so much and it’s going into my favorites.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 15 . 1/27
Ok, I see mentions of Sparkles in this chapter, so I have been satisfied. And while many parts of this story appear very familiar, I’m sure I have not read it, but I believe I have read a story where many of the aspects are similar. I am enjoying this story a great deal so far.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 14 . 1/27
There’s been no mention of Sparkles in this chapter so far, is she lost?
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 1/27
Well, I feel like I have read this because the story description sounds familiar, but as I don’t appear to have left a review (if I did read itI guess I’ll read it again and see if I can remember.
Good
natalieeannee chapter 25 . 1/8
Good story! Ron and Hermione are pretty mean though!
lunadream13 chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Good story
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 25 . 11/12/2017
A great story here!
SarahOlivier chapter 17 . 9/20/2017
Unlike Hermione, Ginny is not a whore and doesn't use people to get at someone.
SarahOlivier chapter 5 . 9/20/2017
Of course it's Harry's fault. Hermione is so selfish and arrogant. This is why Harry can do better than Hermione and Ron. Harry is doing the task unlike Miss Priss and Mr. Jealous. I hate Hermione and Ron so much