Reviews for Unintended Consequences
BrothersBestFriends chapter 25 . 15h
Wow great story.
PSay chapter 25 . 6/28
This is a nice ending. Family and friends having children and enjoying their lives. Very well done. Thanks for writing. I am rereading all your stories. pms
PSay chapter 24 . 6/28
I'm really glad that Ron got to tell Harry what really happened with him and the whole mess. It will be harder for Harry to forgive Hermione. She really messed up big time. I'm glad they were able to get Molly to understand why they did things the way they did. It is wonderful that all the Weasleys made it through the war. What happened to Percy? Did I forget something? Thanks for writing. pms
PSay chapter 23 . 6/28
This is an amazing solution to Voldemort. I see parts of the books and parts of the movies. You did a great job of bringing it together. I look forward to more of this story. pms
PSay chapter 1 . 6/27
This is a great beginning. Thanks for writing. pms
Dirigibleplums22 chapter 25 . 6/7
Thoroughly enjoyed this story, thank you for sharing!
j3w3lsimone chapter 24 . 6/2
Idk why I just got happy you said former best friend when it came to Hermoine and I'm usually a big supporter
j3w3lsimone chapter 17 . 6/2
Hermoine in this story is making me mad you would think she has more since and loyalty but she doesnt.
Sheelf chapter 25 . 5/25
Another wonderful story, and like all others, better than the original. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
Sheelf21 chapter 25 . 5/27
I love your story. In fact, I like it a lot more than the original. Not only do you do justice to Ginny, eternally forgotten and mistreated in the books and even more in the films, but you perfectly capture the authentic character of the characters, without idealizing those who do not have to, a mistake that J.K. I have read a few of your stories, from the mobile, and using a translator, since my level of English is not very good, and yet I love each and every one of them (I can not imagine how much I would like, not need The translator, because things are always lost when using it). I sent reviews in all of them, like Sheelf, but they do not seem to have been sent, so, now from the computer, where I have my username and password, I write again, so that you know that despite the time elapsed, still many people We continue to love your work, appreciating your talent, and thanking to have found your fics and enjoyed reading them so much.
Thanks for writing and sharing.
Blazeb79 chapter 16 . 4/2
Its a good story i just really really hate that harry is such a little bitch! I mean seriously still stunning DE ? After getting sirius killed at DoM, yes it was his fault he walked into a trap and insead of killing the SOBs they stun the and eventually his GF dies and really you have draco in front of you , the dude who was sending his now wife to voldy and , and he lets him live with a broken leg?.?. Wtf? Seriously!
ThunderSphinx chapter 19 . 3/29
Dean Thomas huh. Man, ur killing everyone off lol.

And AWWWWW Remus found Harry's letter! :)
Poor Moony. Don't worry Remus, you can get to know Harry. You too can have that relationship. Like the priest said, he's a very easy man to love. You and Harry have the rest of your lives to develop a good, strong bromance. The two of you deserve any happiness you can get :)

And Grr. Stupid Andromeda. There is nothing wrong with Harry Teddy's godfather.
ThunderSphinx chapter 16 . 3/29
Too bad Ginny didn't castrate Malfoy lol.

And ugh, Ron's petty jealousy is exactly why I can't stand him now. He needs to get over himself.
ThunderSphinx chapter 23 . 3/29
I'm glad that Voldemort is finally but it would have been more realistic if you do the whole "Elder Wand's Killing Curse deflects off of Harry's Disarming Charm" thing. I'm not saying it would have to be a Disarming Charm but Voldemort would never allow someone to get near him with a sword, unless if course Harry was standing only a couple feet from him; but then why wouldn't Harry just kill him when Voldemort had his back turned? Announcing his presence was way too risky.

Good Story
ThunderSphinx chapter 25 . 3/29
I'm very disappointed that you went with Hermione/Ron. That pairing is disgusting but in this story, what with Hermione lying about Harry I must say that those two really deserve each other.

So Funny didn't play for the Holyhead Harpies? :(

And ONLY two years for Pansy and Nott? They deserve LIFE IMPRISONMENT! Pansy sold photos of Ginny to PlayWizard, she should be executed or in jail forever! I really hope Harry and Ginny sued them, their families, and the magazine for everything that their worth.