Reviews for Unintended Consequences
M
wrappedinharry chapter 25 . 5/16
And they all lived happily ever after...well, all the good guys anyway. Thank you for not killing Remus and Tonks, Fred, and Dobby. Not that we saw Dobby in this. I'm glad Harry didn't immediately forgive Hermione, and I'm not sure Molly should have gotten so so lightly either.

Thanks for the entertainment; I M looking forward to reading more of your work.

wrappedinharry chapter 19 . 5/16
It seems Molly is as fickle as Hermione.
wrappedinharry chapter 17 . 5/15
I could spit on Hermione! What an absolute b****! She should believe unequivocally in her friends. Grrrr!
wrappedinharry chapter 16 . 5/15
Payback is sweet, but I'm sure that the the rotten apples within the Auror department, and the Malfoys will be able to twist things to their advantage. They might even say that Draco came across Potter and his whore destroying the shop.

So good to see Bill and Charlie try to bludgeon some common sense into Ron's thick skull.
wrappedinharry chapter 13 . 5/15
Minerva might be strict, but she is also eminently sensible. Filius too.

I think Romania and the dragon reserve is a really good idea for Ron. And of course Hermione wouldn't really care where she is as long as she can continue to advance her academic career.

One little irritant: I don't think Harry would sign any correspondence with a lightning bolt. What's the point? He obviously wants his correspondents to know it's him, and it can't be for secrecy, because if the note fell into the wrong hands, there isn't one single person in the whole of magical Britain who wouldn't know who to associate a lightning bolt with. It just seems a bit pretentious. Harry hates his scar.
wrappedinharry chapter 10 . 5/15
Merlin, I wish someone had told Hermione to get off her HouseElf hobbyhorse! She is so thoroughly annoying. She didn't even look ashamed of herself when told what Kreature had been doing for them. I just loved Remus' comeback to Hermione's Holier-than-thou attitude regarding Harry's impulsiveness. Way to go, Remus!

Just to put another job on Kreature's shouldersthough: if Harry had asked him to get rid of the Carrows' bodies and clean the classroom, then it would have been a lot longer before anyone knew that they just might be dead.

And as for Harry's tattoo and Ginny's navel ring...well, it must be an age thing because I cannot see anything the least little bit sexy about defacing one's body with hideous colours, and though Ginny's piercing seems pretty innocuous, the only piercings I approve of are in the ears, and no more than 2 per ear...preferably 1.

Also, as far as the tattoo goes, I can't see that Harry would even consider one when you think that the Dark Mark is a tattoo.

Lesley.
wrappedinharry chapter 9 . 5/14
I know it is a relief to be in someone's company again, and that circumstance is improved 100fold by the fact of it being Ginny, but I feel Harry was a little too tearful and forthcoming. I know this story is AU, but I don't think you can ever change Harry's independence and secretiveness...or he isn't Harry. I don't think he would have ever fully explained what happened between the three of them. If anything, I feel he would have taken the entire blame on himself.

Just my opinion, and this IS your story.

wrappedinharry chapter 8 . 5/14
Wow...talk about action packed! And the Carrows are no more. I think it only fitting that Alecto knew the horror of having her arm amputated before the venom finished her off. But poor Harry...to have the horror of killing two human (barely) beings on his conscience is horrible. He is just a kid when all is said and done.

This is entirely ridiculous of me, but I just had to share that I hate the fact that you have given tiny Ginny Weasley big boobs! Well, bigger than Parkinson anyway. I am a woman who has had to put up with big boobs most of my life and I loathe and detest the things. Such a petite girl shouldn't have big boobs.

wrappedinharry chapter 6 . 5/14
Yay for Fawkes! But how did he know where Harry was. He didn't seem to be thinking about DD, which is what bought Fawkes to him in the chamber. Perhaps he was subconsciously thinking he had failed DD.

And so the truth is out there...wonder what Remus said to Ron.

wrappedinharry chapter 5 . 5/14
Ooooh, Godric's Hollow and Harry. I wonder what you're going to do here.

So some of the Order are badmouthing Harry for abandoning his task, and yet, Hermione continues to let the lie stand as fact. Yes, I can see she is torn up inside and of course she doesn't want her and Ron to be painted quite as black as they should be painted. Hermione usually has a lot more integrity.

But, the truth will out, I am sure.

Lesley.
wrappedinharry chapter 4 . 5/14
Thanks for the review reply. It's always nice hearing from the author. Harry is becoming quite resourceful and I love that he takes Sparkle everywhere with him. Very cute.

I think it was always obvious in canon that Harry was quite a powerful wizard...oh, it might take him a little while to master a spell, but once he does, the spell is quite powerful. You're showing this with Harry being able to 'feel' the magic in the air. JKR indicated in canon with DD that this is a talent not all wizards have. Although saying all this, his glamours don't last very long...when cast upon himself anyway.

I can't believe that Hermione has made Harry out to be the bad guy in all this. She didn't want to badmouth Ron, so she bad mouths Harry instead.

Onwards...

wrappedinharry chapter 3 . 5/14
I read what you said about Ron in your bio. I don't agree with your assessment of his character, but there is no getting away from the fact that this is an entertaining read. Your Ron doesn't handle deprivation well, that's for sure. He also has a very short memory, or perhaps selective is a better adjective; he surely can't have forgotten that it WAS him who left

At least Harry has a new companion now, and it's good to see that he is determined to succeed on his own. I do have to say, however, that I cannot imagine any male in his late teens christening a cat, 'Sparkle'. It's the sort of name a little girl would give to her new kitten. But this is your story and you can call the new feline anything you like.

nayin17 chapter 25 . 4/4
Perfect ending...though if it's me, I'll make sure that the bookworm is estrange with Harry and Ginny until the end ( bwa hahahaha - evil laughter ) More Harry and Ginny stories PLEASE
nayin17 chapter 24 . 4/4
I'm a hard-core Harry/Ginny fan but I love Ginny more. Everytime I read a story, I'm hoping that the author will make Harry treat Ginny well. I want to thank you for making your Harry do that