Reviews for Unintended Consequences
raven haired girl chapter 25 . 7/20
amazing story I loved it !
I like how you have Harry not trusting Hermione after the battle that's how it should have been in the books, that's one of two things I think JK Rowlings got wrong having Harry trust Hermione to much and not having Ginny in the books more.
Epeefencer chapter 16 . 6/27
Polyjuice doesn't work the way you portray. Remember that Barty Crouch Jr had to keep Mad-Eye captive to have fresh hair to use. It seems that it needs to be freshly cut to work.
lschierer chapter 20 . 6/18
The amount of fuss over parental consent strikes me as odd when Scotland is well known for marriage at 16. While there does seem to be a nominal residency requirement now, it still looks like something Harry and Ginny could have easily obtained in the muggle world. I guess the thought is that a muggle marriage would not help with the Trace?
you are absolutely sick in the head. what the fuck is this about piercings and tattoos? story had been diverting into degeneracy since chapter 1, but this is something else
Ch
Gk
Wren Truesong chapter 25 . 4/21
Still one of my greatest favorites.
You can tell the author is a piece of shit. Go fuck yourself, your cunt mother regrets not aborting you,.
Queen Hady chapter 2 . 2/14
Nice chapter
Poor Harry
Queen Hady chapter 1 . 2/14
Really sweet
SarahOlivier chapter 25 . 1/31
I don't see Ron and Hermione together
Billy Cook chapter 15 . 1/19
Stop the studering ease its annoying
PotterFanatic17 chapter 25 . 12/15/2020
This was such a great story! I loved how you solved all the Horcruxes and so much quicker. It was great to see Harry and Ginny together and tackling the world.
Hadami chapter 25 . 10/12/2020
I really liked this fic. Ron and Hermione were definitely ooc, but I don't think they would both leave Harry unless they were. Harry and Ginny being so in love was also a little weird.

I can forgive all that stuff for how good the rest of the story was. There are a good amount of DH Hinny fics, and this might be the best I've seen. Thanks.
1,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »