Reviews for Unintended Consequences
nayin17 chapter 25 . 4/4
Perfect ending...though if it's me, I'll make sure that the bookworm is estrange with Harry and Ginny until the end ( bwa hahahaha - evil laughter ) More Harry and Ginny stories PLEASE
nayin17 chapter 24 . 4/4
I'm a hard-core Harry/Ginny fan but I love Ginny more. Everytime I read a story, I'm hoping that the author will make Harry treat Ginny well. I want to thank you for making your Harry do that
nayin17 chapter 23 . 4/4
Reading every chapters kept me on edge. Most of the time, I was shouting at the characters especially my hated bookworm and the git Ron. I hate what Pansy did to Ginny and I wish you will give her a severe punishment. I'm so glad that Ginny was included in Harry's Horcrux hunt
DQ chapter 17 . 3/23
Suck it Bellatrix!
Dethryl chapter 25 . 3/19
I enjoyed this a lot. Thank you. I'm not a H/G shipper but am not anti- either (I am anti-R/Hr). My chief complaint about H/G in canon is that I don't feel it was developed well. She has perhaps 5 spoken lines in the first 4 books and not all that many in OotP either. (Speaking of OotP, it irks me when authors say that Ginny is the only one who can get Harry to open up. At Christmas, Harry was shut up in his room and neither Ron nor Ginny were able to get him to come out. It was Hermione who succeeded.) You've given us a plausible route for Ginny to get back into Harry's story, much better than others I've seen where she just yells at him at the Burrow over the summer and he realizes how wrong and stupidly he was behaving. This story really reads like something JKR could have written if she'd gone in that direction. I will need to try switching to this during my next read of DH to see how well it flows.

And now the crit: One thing I don't appreciate in many stories is the rush into marriage. While I don't have any problem with these teenagers realizing that with the war on a short time might be all they get to have, that's never the reason in the story. It's always "true love" that they are so absolutely certain of that nobody else can ever understand. I thought the marriage ritual was contrived and very obviously included in order to break the Trace. It was the first point in the story I rolled my eyes (though I believe it was also the last). I may not be remembering correctly, but I don't think there were any instances of Ginny needing to do magic. If there were, so much the better. I just think with as much thought as you obviously put into everything that you could have come up with something better.

Ron is my least favorite character for many reasons. As you have pointed out, he never apologizes for his behavior but manages to get a pass on it. What you've done is give the boy some much-needed growth. I only wish some of these conversations could have happened several books ago.

So in summation: full marks. I've shared the story with my readers, so you might see a bump. Cheers!
wrappedinharry chapter 18 . 3/19
You have so many things right with your British English, but you had to go and call nappy, a diaper. *sigh*
wrappedinharry chapter 11 . 3/18
I am enjoying this, though the Horcrux hunt does seem to be remarkably easy I think it a little far fetched that Harry could recognise the diadem from a lifeless statue, and considering he only saw it for less than a minute in the RoR several months back.

Another critiscm is that speech often seems stilted because you don't use contraction often. People, particularly young people, don't talk like that.

You really don't like Ron and Hermione, do you?

Lesley.
Priya Ashok chapter 25 . 3/17
Good one. Thank you.
wrappedinharry chapter 7 . 3/16
I can accept that Fawkes took Harry to Dumbledore's house—though wouldn't it belong to Aberforth now? With DD's terrible history in the village of Godric's Hollow, I doubt he would have bought another home there, so this house must be the DD family home. What I wonder is, who put Harry to bed?

wrappedinharry chapter 2 . 3/16
Poor Harry. Alone with a malevolent Horcrux, and while the other two eat like Kings and sleep in comfortable beds, he is eating inedible berries and being sick. And then to have to go back to the scene of his childhood horrors... How lucky is our hero?

wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 3/16
Nice start. I love Harry's letter. And I love that you have used Kreature as a safety net for Ginny. I presume the three are still at GP, and poor Harry is obviously spending time pining over Ginny.

TheProphetBVB chapter 25 . 3/5
Kinda sad it's over, I actually like this better than the canon version (aside from Harry and Ginny leaving England), mostly because Remus and Tonks lived.
Lord Otello chapter 25 . 2/25
Great story, I love it!
I wish I could find a story where Harry and Ginny end playing Quidditch in the same team! That would be awesome!
Mmmm, with the blue flames, you got me thinking about how other ways of scanning does the magical community have!
Tiriltoget chapter 25 . 2/22
I love this ending even better than the book! Most importantly; Fred and the Lupins survived
Gleas chapter 25 . 2/16
I really like how you tied up the ends... everything from the battle to repairing friendships was wonderful!