Reviews for Kiss and Run
Charlicious chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
awww! I love this! It's so sweet!
Just finished watching the 1st series when my TV broke so I can only guess at what is going to happen b4 it gets fixed but I really hope something like this happens in the later series! :D x
tankgirl285 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Great story. Well done.
DaughterOfPoseidon333 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I really liked this! I love Jim and Callie so much! They are absolutely the cutest couple ever! You wrote this really well, and it was just so good! I especially liked the very last line. It was very sweet, but very Jim-like at the same time.
EmilyMay93 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Wow, this is amazing! I've had to scroll through some rather drab (if I can say that) The Glades fics, and the very last one is this. Its ridiculously good.
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
You did a great job of keeping them in character! I have fallen in love with this show and am glad to finally see a good piece of fan fiction!
dstined4gr8ness chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
love love love this story. you did an awesome job. This is my new favorite show. Matt Passmoreyum!
Redlioness62 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I am loving this story. It is about time someone wrote about this show. It is my new favorite!
alwaysandforever08 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Great story, written very well. I loved it!
KatRose chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Very nice. Love the "cargill kiss and run" comment. Made me laugh out loud.
Rittanicus chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Great work! Loved the story and I hope the finale wraps everything up nicely.
random-anime-gurl chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
OMG THANK U SOOOOO MUCH! i have been waiting for someone to write a glades story for weeks now! :) it was really good!
Beth - Geek Chick chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Ahh, very cool and sweet. Got into this show WAY too late, but looking forward to the next season. Aren't they one of the best couples on TV?
Blade1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Finally! The Glades has a category! Great story.. loved it! Write more stories!
Humor In A Bittersweet Life chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Excellent!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Good story. And it would be nice if it could be this easy for him but I doubt it.

sigh...

The course of true love never did run smooth.

I liked it a lot!