Reviews for Forward
Violetxtears chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
REVIEWING TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE IT 3 please continue! Pleeeeeeeeaase!

Vi-chan xx
Animelover189 chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
I loves it a lot :heart:
AkaiShinda chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Hi there!

I liked the story as it was... but T.T Poor Iggy, seriously he is such a cutiepie...

I liked the way you formed Antonio's way, and I was very glad that finally a fic when Iggy was on top. Really. :D

So, well written story and I liked the ending... might want to write more...? :D
OwlinAMinor chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Congratulations. Your story has officially made me love Gentleman!England/Oblivious!Spain. xD

And even though the ending was a bit depressing (not to mention it made Antonio seem like a complete jerk) it seemed completely possible. Besides, I'm a Spamano shipper at heart. So. :)

Anyway, lovely little story-thing.

Owl
Filipino Bunny chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Aww poor Artie why'd you make Antonio have a boyfriend w I still like your story...nut Arthur didn't...he...awww D:
Luna144 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Oh my god...HAHA I laughed my ass off when spain said that he was his boyfriend. Great story, loves it, and all that mush! ;)
moocatdog chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
lol great ukxspain and your so right spain loves lovi to much to ever leave him but he is not called the country of passion for nothing
Xenia van Hausen chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Hahahah! I love how you portray Antonio. It fits...really well. Just, Arthur's a bit OOC in a way, but it's fine. It's a great way to end this story, if you just wanted a little hot smutfic. If you add anymore...I dunno how you'll take it. o.o Anyways, I enjoyed it! )
LiliRose-chan chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
This was omg funny! The ending made me go "WTF!"

I laughed so hard while reading this. You nailed the chacaters so well. This is one of the best Spangland fics I ever read. And Spangland is my name for Tonio and Iggy. And if Arthur wants to get back at Tonio, flurt with Francis or Gilly. *FrUk and PrUk lover* Anyway maybe I shouldn't read this while listening to "For Your Enteranment" on repeat XD

:heart: -Just a little Hetalia fangirl.
PancakesAndGilbird chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Aww poor Artie D:

But i loved it xD I'm going to alert this because i would love to see this continued, a chapter where Lovino found out would be scary 0.o
G-dot chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
I need another chapter like burning!

That was so sad! Arthur gets heartbroken :(
xWillisageniusx chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
omg i love this 3 its sexah X3 continue the story .o. and maybe have a threesome :D
BloodRose21 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
You... Wouldn't be able to believe how badly I want you to write some more UK/Spain. That was... Amazingly great. D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
*dies*

OH MY GOD YOU WHORE! That's not the end, is it? Please tell me no. PLEASE. Oh god. I'm at the mall (lol waiting for work to start) and I had live reactions that caused people to stare. You...! UGH! *throws things* baww! I really... you... *sigh* ... for what it was worth... I enjoyed this... a lot. *sniffle* hic...
Udyjay chapter 2 . 12/10/2010