Reviews for Journey
Burgandy chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Write more story please!
OctoberSkyes chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Ah~ They're so sweet together (even though she did take him out with a frying pan...). Your first two chapters have been amazing (the relationship between the two is certainly growing, well paced, have yet to notice any mistakes-its just all wonderful!) and have left me wanting more.

So please would you update? I know its been over a year but...maybe?

-Autumn S.
Stormchaser4ever chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
I love it! What a great story so far! Love the detail! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Zurla Adams chapter 2 . 4/30/2011

Rebel-to-Write chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Ooooooh... This is really good! Getting faved!
china-aruX3 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
...THATS IT? why oh why are all the good stories oneshots that never have a conclusion? graawr
high improbability chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Haaaaah, OT3s solve everything, dear.

Anyway, it's nice that this shows Gilbert's nicer side (been reading too much All He Ever Wanted lately... ._.). A little cheesy, but cute nevertheless.
Venus Syrinx chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
It was good you explained who the 'he' was Prussia was refering to. I was thinking between Old Fritz and Ludwig. So its good to have a confirmation. Though it would have been awesome to wonder who that 'he' may be!

I really love sad Prussia more than anything. Especially if it involves a certain Hungarian.

I had fun/ joy/ satisfaction as I read your fiction work. Great job! Kudos to you! :)
Central Control chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This story is very good! You should write a sequal to it or the next chapter!
wombat123 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Well written! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I also looove PrussiaxHungary.
5Y2-ZAKfoetaripttub chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
so sweet 3 please sequel! please!
Misskiramel chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
*Gaspeth* is this the first review?

I really loved this story. It's so sweet, and I would really like to hear more about what happened to Ludwig. I think this is the first pruhun fic I every honestly enjoyed.

I'd love it if you continued