Reviews for Those Lovely Clichés
Kuhlama chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Pregnant ?- I knew it !
Right from the beginning, I assumed pregnant by that blond guy- but then not even Dr Brennan recognising Morning sickness... And then that weird dreams and stuff I didn't understand.
I changed my mind to Brain tumor. haha well.
Beth chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
I'm loving this story, and I really enjoy the characterization of Cam as well as everyone else especially everyone's last lines of this chapter. I can just picture Hodgins cheerfully announcing to Sweets that they're taking Cam to the hospital and having everyone flank Cam as they do so.
Aundielen chapter 35 . 1/3/2013
Haha, loved the ending! Brilliant story! Is there going to be a sequel at all?
Aundielen chapter 28 . 1/2/2013
That was amazing. The show really needs a scene where Cam goes all cop and slum like the old days. Great read!
Aundielen chapter 26 . 1/2/2013
Ahhhhhh! What a chapter!

There is more than one kind of family and I'm so glad that Cam can have that kind of family because her real family is crap! Brennan's my hero in this chapter.
Aundielen chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
Awwww, I totally teared up at the interactions between Cam and Michelle. Michelle thinking it was all her fault for being taken in by Cam is so in character. And Cole, he's such a sweetheart for doing all that for Cam! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Aundielen chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Aha! I suspected as such. Poor Cam, going through all this.
Aundielen chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Oh wow, I'm totally caught by your backstory of Cam. I love the interactions between Cam and Brennan - Brennan notices much more than everyone else of course, but she makes her comments with compassion. Can't wait to read more!
Aundielen chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
You're not the only one who likes Cam! I wish the writers for Bones would give her more scenes more often. I like this story so far, I think you've captured Cam's character pretty well here. Reading on!
Ally chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I love Cam... I think I watch the show because of her. Superb writing, I'm so happy I found this 3
princesskag03 chapter 35 . 12/9/2012
THIS STORY WAS AMAZING AND ONE OF MY FAVORITE EVER! GREAT JOB C:
Devils'Darling chapter 34 . 8/30/2012
I ADORED this chapter. Cole is just like a kid! But he's serious and he understands her and hes...well...perfect. Honestly. This made me laugh out loud so many times and for some reason that part maybe in the last chapter or 2 back where Brennan sticks her fingers in front of Michael's face and goes, "phalanges!" just made me crack up. Haha. Kudos on this amazing story!
Devils'Darling chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
i love this story. it bothers me how much everyone is against Cam because of their undying love for B&B. (i love them too, but Cam's not the enemy here!) especially Angela in the show. she's always "stuck up for her bff" Brennan, and antagonized Cam. In the 7th season finale, too. she was pissed because Cam was doing her job. she thought she was against Brennan. it just bothers me. so im really glad to see this story. i love cam, and i love this deeper exploration of her. wish we got more scenes with her and hodgins and her and booth. her and Hodgins mostly because they're funny and T.J. and Tamara (the actors) can't stop laughing in their scenes together in the bloopers. and her and Booth because theyre so familiar with each other, it's great to watch. theyre good friends.
delia84 chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I'm just now finding it. Wow, you write a GREAT Cam! It's rare to see her appear much in stories, and I don't know that I've even seen a story really focusing on her.
MeggieGirl chapter 35 . 4/15/2012
I just read this in one go and wow, what a great story. I love Cam but she sadly never seems to get much attention. I also loved Cole, he was so good with her... Overall amazing story. I wish for more Cam stories like this.