Reviews for The Emperor's Mage
SarcasticLoner chapter 25 . 1/12/2011
Hey, enjoyed the update. The execution should be interesting and I'm looking forward to find out how sarge plays into this all.
zenbon zakura chapter 25 . 1/12/2011
jail break jail break jail break jail break! common arram jail break!
Gretta99 chapter 25 . 1/12/2011
You're right, this most recent chapter was boring. But so it goes with filler chapters. You do have to have a lull between action at times. All I can ask though is that you get the next chapter with all the action out quickly.
Gretta99 chapter 24 . 1/12/2011
Your story is very fun and is readable, and your plot is a somewhat new twist. Keep up the good work!
Rio Grande chapter 24 . 1/11/2011
Amazing! A great Wild Magic story - i haven't read this series since i was was a kid, but reading your story was like opening one of Tamora Pierce's books again. Great job, and please continue!
LAHH chapter 24 . 1/11/2011
Excellent chapter. Thanks for updating, x
SarcasticLoner chapter 24 . 1/11/2011
Hey, enjoyed the update. I can't wait to see what's next.
Aria657 chapter 24 . 1/10/2011
Aww, sad. I liked hearing from Sarge, that was cool. I hope Daine can talk to Arram, I want to see him! Update soon please, I want to see what kind of break out plan you have in mind!
zenbon zakura chapter 24 . 1/10/2011
oh no whats going on!

hurry update!
Lena-Nicole-10 chapter 23 . 1/9/2011
oh that made me want to cry. awesome job and keep it up : ) i cant wait for it to play out more
Mila of the Grain chapter 23 . 1/9/2011
I've read through all of this story just now and it's an absolutely brilliant read. It really captures the essence of The Immortals, which so many fanfics fail to do. I love your Daine, she's so well characterised, and the same can be said for every character that appears (including Varice)!

The revelation of how Daine's life progressed without Numair is done so naturally. You've filled the gaps so rationally and used just the right words to explain.

I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of this. :)
Aria657 chapter 23 . 1/9/2011
Poor Daine, poor Arram, poor me! Especially me! I have to wait, and watch/read about them falling in love, and have to realize he's not mine! *Pouts like a two year old* Oh well, *Bounces back like a hyper two year old with sugar* Update soon please! I can't wait until the next couple of chapters!
zenbon zakura chapter 23 . 1/9/2011
is she going to call upon her favor to ozorne?
LAHH chapter 23 . 1/9/2011
Excellent chapter! I hope we do keep getting regular updates. x
Lena-Nicole-10 chapter 22 . 1/7/2011
whoo new chapter! okay im super excited to see the way this playes out, i hope its happy . great job by the way.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »