Reviews for The Emperor's Mage
wanderingmusician chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
OMG yay for frequent updates!

Arram sounds so awesome and dangerous. I love how you portray Daine as actually acting like a teenager.
Jasper winked chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Well, that last sentence is a great cliffhanger... :) The description of Numair - or, as I should call him, Arram - was interesting to read, and I hope you'll explain more about all of his opals later on. Lovely chapter. :D Update when you can. :)
wanderingmusician chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Finding this in my in-box just made an already good day better. :)

I'm really liking it so far, but longer chapters would be awesome if you could do that. (Although this one ended at a great place. ;))
Aria657 chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Lol, I love that part where Daine describes Numair as gaudy!
Aria657 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Or so he thinks, huh? This seems interesting, I absolutely love Daine fics, so please update!
Anjanka chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Woah, whats this going to be?

Im missing my favourite Numair.

Go on, so Ill find out what this is about!
Kayasuri-n chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Kee! Pretty set up, it is, though I do wonder where Kitten is. And deception! Threat! And Diane behaving as a young lady? Does she get to show her talent with the bow, at least? Please? Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top? And kitten? Please?
Jasper winked chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This has a really intriguing start - I find the idea of Daine and Arram fighting against each other interesting, it will nice to see how they view each other when they're not friends. Can't wait to see where you go with this. :)
wanderingmusician chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This looks like it'll be interesting. :) I really like the idea of Arram being her enemy, can't wait to see how it turns out.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19