Reviews for The Emperor's Mage
Marsbars chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Love it. Possibly the best story I've read on FFN.
Zhenzhen87 chapter 40 . 12/11/2011
THIS IS AWESOME!
Allleila chapter 40 . 11/5/2011
Awww great story. But to be honest I want that keen on the last chapter to be honest but it was still well written a really imagative plot line.
Iscaylis chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
Have you ever thought about writing a version of this from Arram's point of view?
alliebug chapter 40 . 8/28/2011
that was an awesome story you should write about the girl
ZuliaGirl chapter 40 . 8/25/2011
So much love for this! I absolutely love this and how it all played out. The only thing that made me a little sad was that Lindall was not mentioned in the last couple chapters. Maybe he could be named godfather or something? Anyways. Still love it. 3

~ julz. 3
Lytari Talon chapter 40 . 8/21/2011
Brilliant story! I loved everything!
Blown chapter 40 . 8/14/2011
That was probably one of the best D/N stories. This plot is original, and I like the short chaptered format. The titles sometimes made no sense at all to me, but the story was good.

When Numair confessed everything in Ozorne's hall, I nearly fainted from the awesomeness. It was so noble and brave of him.

I do hope you do a sequel. But you seemed to have covered all of emperor's mage, then skipped to after RotG.

I love this story. It was excellent.
Blown chapter 17 . 8/13/2011
Yay, Alanna to the rescue! I am wondering how this will all work out though.
Blown chapter 14 . 8/13/2011
OMG, the mood and suspense is handeled remarkably well. What will Arram do? This story is great.
Blown chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
Eeeewww. Please tell me I"m wrong. By this chapter's title, please tell me that LINDHALL is not jealous of Arram, with Daine. If Lindhall liked Daine... ewww... I have trouble with that thought as I always thought lindhall was 50, and daine was 15... old enough to be her grandfather...
Blown chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
This is so sweet. Just to let you know I'm falling in love with this fic. I'd review more, but I've been reading so late recently. Anyway, this story is awesome. I quite like the short snippets.
purpleexplodingbananas chapter 40 . 7/27/2011

This story was so awesome. It really seemed like something that would be in one of the books. It was definitely different from the books, but hey, that's the point of an AU. :)

Awesome, awesome, awesome story. :D
Lena-Nicole-10 chapter 40 . 7/3/2011
whooo i must say that while im very sad that its over, im still very glad i go to read your story through till the end. ur talents are undeniable
zenbon zakura chapter 40 . 6/23/2011
ssoooooo cute!

having extended family is soooo awesome! but when they are annoying stuck up its not.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »