Reviews for The Emperor's Mage
craizypet chapter 40 . 6/23/2011
awwwwww! loved it, thought it seemed a little rushed at parts, but nonetheless, was a great story! ingenious idea with the plot, lol, i was thinking before, 'why the heck did she create some new stable boy character... oh well!' and then eve later... 'SHE KILLED KADDAR! WTH?' lol, good job!
ReadrOfBooks chapter 40 . 6/19/2011
awwww...so cute! I didn't know that there was gonna be an epilogue so that was quite a pleasant surprise. I'll miss this story! (and please update Lady Lioness!)
L.A.H.H chapter 40 . 6/17/2011
Really lovely. This has been an amazing story. Thanks for writing. x
Orion'slover chapter 40 . 6/16/2011
Aw, enjoyed it great way to end a great fic
chst chapter 40 . 6/16/2011
Sweet.
Queen-Cocaine chapter 37 . 5/4/2011
Oddly enough, I was pondering names for the fiefdom when you mentioned it was where the pearls came from. I thought of Pearl Cove and then read further and saw you had named it that!
Lost to the Hoping chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
XD I like this so far. The idea is rather fascinating. I hope I continue to enjoy it, so without further comment, I shall continue on.
chst chapter 39 . 4/25/2011
Great story! I real like the idea of switching Numair with Lindall to escape first. And Arram and Varice's relatiobship, and Varice herself, are perfectly reasonable and nice.
Aria657 chapter 39 . 4/24/2011
Lol, I love Daine! She is hilarious, and direct! Numair is going to get into a lot of trouble with her! I love how you discreetly mentioned Kel and Lalasa! (Is that her name, not quite sure...) I also love the proposals! Can't wait until the next chapter!
zenbon zakura chapter 39 . 4/21/2011
OMG so cute!

hurry update!
spazzysassyangel chapter 39 . 4/20/2011
aww this was a very cute chapter :)
Kayasuri-n chapter 39 . 4/20/2011
Y'know what I'd like? To meet a guy who'd end up proposing like Kaddar did. Horse, ring, and not being insulted that the horse took up more attention.

Other than that... Muwahahaha, Numair, I don't believe Daine will be saying no in six weeks. And yeah, propositioning is a bit more usual with that crowd than proposals. Except for Kaddar and Kalasin, but they're royalty. They've got to act themselves proper like.

Muwahahahaha.
ReadrOfBooks chapter 39 . 4/20/2011
OMG YAY! and lalasa made Kally's dress...another yay! I want you to update, and at the same time I don't...Oh well.
Echoing Dreams chapter 39 . 4/20/2011
This is awesome! I can't wait for the final chapter! Please update soon!
L.A.H.H chapter 39 . 4/20/2011
:D Excellent chapter. Loved Daine's reply to Numair especially Thanks for updating. x
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »