Reviews for The Man In The Window
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I love how cute James is and how much he looks up to Teddy! Also, you have me curious with regard to whether or not Harry's eyes were really playing tricks on him. Although, just bear in mind that Harry is an adult so grammar mistakes in his sentences aren't easily forgiven. But overall, good job!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
I reeaaaalllyy like this story,are you gonna finish it? Its so gooooddd! :)
nagem115 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Plz plz plz add more
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Halie, are you gonna write more? I loved this! It's been two almost three years :( keep it up! I can't help but love this! 3
L00nyL0veg00d chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
good story-are there more chapters?
L00nyL0veg00d chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This is the first story i read written by you on - it's awesome- and your right- Lyric is awesome- First try at parenthood was amazing and i loved the sibling rivalries- so amazing! you rock, Halie- OH- and i luv your youtube channel- it's sooo cool

Bye-bye

L00nyL0veg00d
Eirinn Croi chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Hi there Halie!

Ok so I realise it's been like ages since you updated this but I was wondering if your ever going to finish it? I'm very curious and intrigued about what's going to happen! :)

It's really good so far so well done :) and the kids are super cute :P

Hope to hear from you soon!

EC :)
ShelPenguin chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I loved this! It was very sweet and I love how you introduced the characters! Great job, review!
Irina chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
I Love Father/son stories and i'm looking forward to the action
sunshinedasies chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
I'm sorry I can't agree with you! this chapter is sweet, realistic( for the potter world atleast) and I love how Rose was introduced! I always thought of them as a fighting pair! I can't wait for the next chapter! update soon!
sunshinedasies chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
aww harrys interaction with James and albus is so cute! your an execlent writer and I can't wait for the next chapter!
GeminiGirl131 chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
OMG I am absolutely in loooooooooooooooooooove with DAniel Radcliffe! He is so cute and funny! There is this one interview that is the best of him! It's Daniel Radcliffe first on Jonathon Ross! There's 2 parts and he's hilarious! Thought you'd like it as a fellow Daniel lover! Great name for him by the way! So far I think this story is really cute! Great job!
Chrissie DeKourson chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Your new chapter is not rubbish at all! It's beautiful! I know life really is hectic, but keep at it! Halie, you and Lyric are like my mentors in writing! All your stories are great, and I've been reading them over and over again! And guess what? Deathly Hallows part 1 is coming out on my birthday! And I'm going to see the premiere! OMG, I LOVE DAN! Or... I luv Dantooradicalforyou! I adore your whole chapter and long authors notes! For all your hard work... (gives big bowl of triple choco fudge brownies) take some! They're amazing! I can't wait until your next chappie... And I AM SOOOOOO sorry that I couldn't review earlier! My life is very hectic too!

KEEP ON WRITING WHENEVER YOU CAN!

-Chrissie DeKourson-
MeLovesDracoGinny chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
I think my heart broke when Rose said "I miss my Daddy... he left me." She's so sweet - when my Dad's away I'm JUST like her and I'm a lot older :L I was crying the other night because he wasn't home when he said he would be and I was worried sick so what I'm trying to get out is she reminds me of me :D

and AS IF the chapters rubbish! I loved it! And definitely more Teddy. He's my all time favouritee (:

Oh, and you can have Daniel. I'm more of a Rupert fan... Saw his picture today and I just sat there and stared before telling my Dad I was going to marry him :D

Can't wait for your update!