Reviews for On Three
lizzywithfire chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
really good!
TK Grimm chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Perfect. When Tempora was finished, I missed Tom, too, because yours was the only active one I was reading! When it was over, I thought, well, now what? And here, you've fixed it by satisfying the leftover craving. Excellent work in this! It was very Tom and Hermione, you know? All your stories capture the 'essence' that is their characters as well as a good overall feel to each one. I just enjoy reading them all the time. Thanks for posting :D

TK
agirlsufferingwritersblock chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I like the ending! really made me giggle.

YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS. YOU MUST.
NS chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I love that you're still writing this pairing in this particular situation. The stories are always fairly short but darn good.
Ava Romeo chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Nice story! I just love the way you write (:
poalini chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Great, great, great! I love your stories, especially the ones with Tom and Hermione! Keep writing, please.
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
oooo love it xx
Rhyselle chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
LOL! This was great! I loved the duel-and the fact that Hermione DID get Tom on the floor, finally, even if she had to be sneaky. And Professor Merrythought's reaction was priceless! LOL!

Excellent prequel! :) Well done!
mekom chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Somehow I believe that Tom is right about Hermione coming with him. Nice one-shot. I really enjoyed the cracks about Slytherin.
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
D famous Tom Riddle, a.k.a Voldemort, is worried bout a dance of all things. I envy ppl who can twirl things in their fingers without droping them. When I try it usually ends up flying everywhere n droping continously...
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I'm addicted to your Tom.

I just want to glomp him and drag him into the future.

:S

This is amazing (:
HereToRead84 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
after reading Tempora Abducto i went and read all you TR/HG stories. enjoy all your work. thank you for sharing it and looking forward to new ones.
ClaireReno chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I'm a fan of your Tom/Hermione stories so I was really glad you made On Three :D

I loved the duel and the way Tom and Hermione acted, Tom is right Hermione could be in Slytherin lol

Can't wait for a new story of yours :D

nAFSICA
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I just love how you write Tom/Hermione. Am I too greedy if I ask for more?

"You're coming with me."

"What?"

"To the ball."

Hermione shook her head.

"You are."

LOL. Tom is so arrogant, it's funny.
patie chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Tom is such a romantic. The way he just did NOT ask Hermione to the ball...He never asks, it seems, he just takes. But then again, Hermione had him flat on his back, so I guess it's pretty obvious they go together... And there are no strings attached since Hermione's leaving as soon as she can.

I like the duel: it was original and, for me, more believable than how some stories make it out to be. The way the pair acted was fantastic. And Tom was a funny little interaction.

I'm glad you'd missed Tom, I did too, and I'm so glad you created On Three, especially since I liked Wait for the Song to Stop and Promises, and I wanted to see more of that world.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2