Reviews for On Three
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Aoi Mitsukai chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I simply love your Hermione/Tom in this particular universe...I love how all of these little one-shots tie together, it makes me wish for more from this particular AU you've created. As always your characterization is amazing, the characters/plot/setting flow so smoothly that when you reach the end the reader is dying for more, wanting to know what is going to happen next.

The little duels and Hermione’s explanation for her behavior, “He’s a Slytherin” was just spot on and the best excuse I have ever heard. Of course it was topped by a line only a few below it, “But I have a moral compass”…if I would have been in class with them I’m afraid I would have lost it when she said that as explaining why she was not a Slytherin when Tom made his comment. Their duel really fit with their characters and showed their personalities well, I loved how you brought them to life and then having them basically thrown out afterwards was great. Dumbles of course made his appearance and you did quite well with him (though I don’t care for him much), his interactions with Tom and not believing him quite canon which added to the characterization. I had always thought on some level the two (Hermione and Tom) would get along with their obvious enjoyment of knowledge and that bit of solitary personality you can see from them. The end where he tells her she is going with him tied it together with the other two one-shots and I loved that connection as it made the three seem like a mini story (can you tell I love this AU these little one-shots make up?).

Tom is pretty much my favorite character and I wish there would have been more of him in the actual books so we could have seen more of his character since he had the potential to be a brilliantly developed character that was more 3D instead of 2D. Your Tom really brings him to life and every time I see you've written a new story/one-shot with Tom I'm compelled to check it out (though I have been silent in my responses I feel the need to leave reviews). I can't wait to see what you put out next with Tom in it (if you continue to put stories with him in them that is :wink:), you're amazing with his character and the interactions with him and Hermione are beyond fun to read. Keep up the amazing work, you've got a talent when it comes to words and ideas! It was nice to finally have the time to really check things out and see this one-shot up...just another treat for the day that I capped off with a mid-night showing of HP7

lizzywithfire chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
really good!
TK Grimm chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Perfect. When Tempora was finished, I missed Tom, too, because yours was the only active one I was reading! When it was over, I thought, well, now what? And here, you've fixed it by satisfying the leftover craving. Excellent work in this! It was very Tom and Hermione, you know? All your stories capture the 'essence' that is their characters as well as a good overall feel to each one. I just enjoy reading them all the time. Thanks for posting :D

agirlsufferingwritersblock chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I like the ending! really made me giggle.

NS chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I love that you're still writing this pairing in this particular situation. The stories are always fairly short but darn good.
Ava Romeo chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Nice story! I just love the way you write (:
poalini chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Great, great, great! I love your stories, especially the ones with Tom and Hermione! Keep writing, please.
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
oooo love it xx
Rhyselle chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
LOL! This was great! I loved the duel-and the fact that Hermione DID get Tom on the floor, finally, even if she had to be sneaky. And Professor Merrythought's reaction was priceless! LOL!

Excellent prequel! :) Well done!
mekom chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Somehow I believe that Tom is right about Hermione coming with him. Nice one-shot. I really enjoyed the cracks about Slytherin.
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
D famous Tom Riddle, a.k.a Voldemort, is worried bout a dance of all things. I envy ppl who can twirl things in their fingers without droping them. When I try it usually ends up flying everywhere n droping continously...
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I'm addicted to your Tom.

I just want to glomp him and drag him into the future.

This is amazing (:
HereToRead84 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
after reading Tempora Abducto i went and read all you TR/HG stories. enjoy all your work. thank you for sharing it and looking forward to new ones.
ClaireReno chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I'm a fan of your Tom/Hermione stories so I was really glad you made On Three :D

I loved the duel and the way Tom and Hermione acted, Tom is right Hermione could be in Slytherin lol

Can't wait for a new story of yours :D

32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »