Reviews for Blue Dawn
More please
Grell Waldo chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
I loved it and AWWWWW
MatsuokAnna chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
*hits herself for forgetting to review on the previous chapter* I read it the moment you posted it but I forgot to review. ):

Anyway, both chaps were awesome! (:

loved the fluffy part xD

just one question; so they have feelings for each other, but both don't realize it?

Keep up the good work
MatsuokAnna chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
From reading your A/N I realize that I really have to start playing the game again too, since I actually never played it again after defeating that ...thing in some kind of temple with a dragon.. somewhere in the beginning XD so I'm not familair with anything in the game at all!

And I didn't know Capell is Sigmunds kid... like WTF XD

Either way, I didn't expect you to update anytime soon, since no writer ever does that even if I review, so I'm glad you did. x3

Wow, this chapter sure is full of stuff about Kuri, gives a better view of how she feels and who she is.

I like the first person view, since you can really insert yourself as that person xD and you're doing a great job (: I actually felt a chill run down my spine when reading the dream.

Can't wait for more! (:
MatsuokAnna chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
This really is some amazing fanfiction (: I love Kuri ...honestly, I'm not too good at reviewing, but I would love to see more of this (: