Reviews for Attraction or Repulsion
Joyce LaKee chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
This is so adorable! I really hope you update.
Happy writing
Sewerkingslady chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Interesting. You gonna update?
Chaunelle chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
where's the rest of the story. Are you going to leave us in suspense. What was the force that was pulling Samantha and darrin apart. And who was behind this force. Also who was minding the children while they were in this predicament. Finish the story. I recently stumble on this site and some of the stories are fascinating.
Chaunelle chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
not bad so far.
Ramona chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
This is definetely a story worth sharing. Can't wait until it's finished.

Ramona
Ramona chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
I've always loved Bewitched, and you're story seems like it should have been an episode it seems so real. You'd probably be an excellent screen writer, or author if you want to be.
Iwait4theRain chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
This was great! I loved the fluff at he beginning! It was so cute and whole storyline is fantastic! Great fic!
Bewitched Forever chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Super good! The characters were spot on all the way. I love then sense with Sam and the chair. This was so good I could have been an episode of Bewitched.
potterpurpleranger56 chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
I hope that whatever is happening to Darrin and Samantha can be solved. Larry always seems to come in at the wrong time when something is happening with Samantha and Darrin.
potterpurpleranger56 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I loved reading this chapter. I wonder who put the invisible wall between Darrin and Samantha?
Arfies chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Ooh, fun concept- how will they get out of this one? Please continue!