Reviews for Prank or Treat
EchoSonic chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
"fell tot he floor"

What does "fell tot he floor" mean?
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Haha, as far as prequels go this was pretty good! I love reading about little Manic! Love the other story too, can't say that enough, even in my head!
Twilit Guardian chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
Ooh, Zombie Tag sounds like fun.

Go, Manic! This was a cute story, a nice little insight into Manic's life before everything happened.
Twilit Guardian chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
:D More fun than I think I ever had on Halloween. Definitely more forks, too.
Twilit Guardian chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
Ashura's way friendlier than my sister was at 16. :)

Hmm... do I sense some pranking coming on?
Twilit Guardian chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
:D Skye...

Unfortunately, the world has an endless supply of bastards.
Twilit Guardian chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Spongebob. :)

A nice family chapter. I liked Sonic and Manic's rivalry and, of course, Uncle Chuck's introduction.
Twilit Guardian chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Some things never change... Particularly young Sonic. For Manic, that's a good dream to have.

Anywho, a good start. It'll be fun to see where this goes.
graystripe chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
the story is nice but i was wondering whether can you do another one where it continues after the ending of this to the point where robotnik kidnap him and somehow make him lose his memories before the first chapter of "counterfeit manic".
Straithor chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
Ok, I have three things to say.

1:Just for including Ashura, I will say that you are awesomeness incarnate.

2: :O I used to play Zombie Tag all the time at school! Except we called it Vampire Tag.

3: :D Happy endings for all! Awesome!
StarVix chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
Yay! Happy ending -
Teen preacher chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
...this...is the best Halloween story i have seen yet dude! the pranks were amazing and everything and the ending was the blast pack! i give it **** out of ***** stars cause i wasnt it in lol just kidding it was awesome!
IPityYou chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
GASP! I knew something like this was going to happen... Im so psychic. 5000 points for meeee! But ohmigosh that was so epic- and I want to learn that move now. xD

Keep at it!

WOO!
IPityYou chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
Haha this was awesome- there's this old lady on my street whom i would LOVE to do that too xD

Keep at it!

WOO!
JigsXInk chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
best chapter in the story! ;)

OMG! OMG! OMG! FORESHADOWING! lol, i'm such a purpose nerd :B

i loved this story and i can't wait for u to star uploading CM again :)

remember to rock!