Reviews for Bree Tanner: A New Beginning
Harley-Claire Fitz chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
I really hope you update. This is really good. :)
Terra-Wendy chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
oh my gosh... why havent u continued? it is such an inspiring story that i think i want to do a Bree story also... goood job
Guest chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
Intresting story you have going here... I would really like to read more of it... JN
Guest chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Need more!'
moondance1022 chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
Need more Jacob
Alexis 234 chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
great chapter when is the next chapter going to be up
Guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
wow realy gooodde
sweetypie15 chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
Update super soon I'm worried now about leah I can't wait for more!
sweetypie15 chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
Update super soon I'm worried now about leah I can't wait for more!
Sacchiance chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
Oh, I can't Leah is okay. But I guess I do understand Irina's reason, if and only if, Leah did indeed wants to die. I would be pissed too if my 'mate' died and I got a freebee to get back at the enemy, or at least a member of the enemy. So Paul and Leah, huh. Unexpected, but interesting. Then there's the Embry and Seth imprints,, pretty good timing. I can't wait to read more. I hope everything is resolved. Byes and Good Lucks! -

PS: OMG! Jacob attacked Sam! I understand. Sam is such a hmm-hmm (-Again, don't wanna say it) for putting the alpha command. However, I think I might understand his reason(s) for not wanting Leah to get hurt, but that is NO WAY to do it.

**Loving the FanFic. XD Wow, one of my longest comments. Okay, now I am just babbling by this point. Just a bit bored. It's summer!
Sacchiance chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
So this fanfic is interesting to read. But DUH-ANG! Bella is such a jealous hmm-hmm. -Don't wanna say the word. Any who, glad that Leah and Bree get along with each other. Can't wait to read more. - Byes.
brankel1 chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
Love Leah wakes & Seth & Sue needs her.
MM Drew chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
omg y havent u contined this? its awesome! plz write more! ive been looking for a new chapter for months and nothing ever comes!