Reviews for Bree Tanner: A New Beginning
darrius212 chapter 11 . 10/19/2015
Hello my name is Darrius and I want you to please continue updating your story it's getting better and better now that I can't wait till you update your story but yeah Please continue to update your fanfiction it's getting better and better now so please continue to updating please and thank you.
M0nsters chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
please continue :) this is brilliant x
Harley-Claire Fitz chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
I really hope you update. This is really good. :)
Terra-Wendy chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
oh my gosh... why havent u continued? it is such an inspiring story that i think i want to do a Bree story also... goood job
Guest chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
Intresting story you have going here... I would really like to read more of it... JN
Guest chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Need more!'
moondance1022 chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
Need more Jacob
Alexis 234 chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
great chapter when is the next chapter going to be up
Guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
wow realy gooodde
sweetypie15 chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
Update super soon I'm worried now about leah I can't wait for more!
sweetypie15 chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
Update super soon I'm worried now about leah I can't wait for more!
Sacchiance chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
Oh, I can't Leah is okay. But I guess I do understand Irina's reason, if and only if, Leah did indeed wants to die. I would be pissed too if my 'mate' died and I got a freebee to get back at the enemy, or at least a member of the enemy. So Paul and Leah, huh. Unexpected, but interesting. Then there's the Embry and Seth imprints,, pretty good timing. I can't wait to read more. I hope everything is resolved. Byes and Good Lucks! -

PS: OMG! Jacob attacked Sam! I understand. Sam is such a hmm-hmm (-Again, don't wanna say it) for putting the alpha command. However, I think I might understand his reason(s) for not wanting Leah to get hurt, but that is NO WAY to do it.

**Loving the FanFic. XD Wow, one of my longest comments. Okay, now I am just babbling by this point. Just a bit bored. It's summer!
Sacchiance chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
So this fanfic is interesting to read. But DUH-ANG! Bella is such a jealous hmm-hmm. -Don't wanna say the word. Any who, glad that Leah and Bree get along with each other. Can't wait to read more. - Byes.