Reviews for Battle Royale: Vixen's Den
Kawada7 chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
Hey Layman, I'm sorry to hear about your hard drive, man. As a writer myself, I know I would be pissed too if my Game of Change files were to be deleted, so I can definitely sympathize with how you feel at the moment. However, I wanted to offer you a proposition. Your story actually inspired me to begin the Game of Change story in the first place, and I was also the author who submitted Dre Ramirez to you. (I didn't have a account at that time I created him). Anyway, let me cut to the chase. How would you like to help me with the Game of Change story? I could still use a few more characters, and since you motivated me to start the story, I would definitely like to invite you to help me with the production, if you're interested. Hit me up if you're interested or if you have any questions. Again, sorry for the hard drive, but as a final comment, I was definitely interested in your story, as were many viewers on this website, so just had to let you know that.

Gratitude,

Kawada7
Innocent Bystander chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
Er...

It's been a long while, and i'm tempted to declare this story dead. eh. i guess occasional updates also mean once a year, so..

up to you. i'll still be watching regardless.
keidakey chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
My guess for the firsts in the game:

First to kill someone: Dante Faust

First to die: Natsumi Betsumiya

Who I would like to see fight:

Mayra VS Giselle

Luke VS Christina or Mayra or Dasia

Chris VS James

Dre VS Chris

Dre or Warren VS Garrett

Kieran VS Anya

Anya VS Giselle

Anya VS Lacey

The McMullens against each other XD (just for the hell of it)

Kayla VS Scott

Dante VS Clinton

Who I wanna see team up:

Christina & Natsumi & Mei Lin

Dre & Warren

Laura & Missy

Giselle & Kieran
Innocent Bystander chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Well, as a wise man once said, "Anytime you're ready."

...but of course, we're all human. No pressure..
D.O.D chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
rascalflattsg107: ...Wow...Someone's asking to be killed...
rascalflattsg107 chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
WHAT THE FUCK IS TAKING SO LONG? TELL US WHO FUCKIN' DIES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ALREADY!
Nureta Senbei chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
Whoops. Yet another late review. Sorry!

Vixen is certainly interesting. So vulgar. Haha. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
D.O.D chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
This just keeps getting better and better. :) Vixen's badass, gotta give props! Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Alex McM chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
Politicians are always the worst of villains. But in the right circumstances anyone can become evil...And I'm sure it will happen in the next chapter.
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
I love the name change! However, I wish you would have told us about the rating uppage and the change in title before it had happened. For a second I thought you'd deleted this. I was disappointed.

Good to have all the information. Looking forward to your next update!

-P.W. Bing
Kawada7 chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
Is the perspective for the next chapter gonna be from a male or a female? I love your story, so I had to ask for a hint, hahaha.
Innocent Bystander chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
gahaha, noticed the M rating now...

well, things aren't looking good at all for anyone who tries to escape.
rascalflattsg107 chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
Fuck you pussies! (Especially Penelope and keidakey...) I can't wait to see your faces when I kill those burnt mother fuckers AND your dumbass favorites. Remember, in Battle Royale, anything can happen. Even the most hated character can win, so shows what you two think.
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Peh. Sorry it took so long for me to review, but I don't spend much time in this fandom.

Anyway, that was a good opening. I'm kind of a fan of Vixen's actually. She's just soooooooooooo over-the-top violent, you know? It's interesting. I also have a couple of un-favorites already. Specifically Garret and Giselle. Oh well. At least I get to watch one or both of them die a graphic, gory death. :3

-P.W. Bing
RedX chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
The story is good so far, but there's too many Asians & Americans! If you're trying to decide who to kill off next, kill some of those off, lol.