Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Spirit's Lament
tuckwoo chapter 10 . 1/9
Wow, this is so awesome! I love it :D
I can't wait to read more! This really is an awesome fic! I honestly can't remember reading a fic this good :D
Guest chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
I never read Artemis Fowl, but I really enjoy this story. Confusing, although that is mainly because I am not familiar with Artemis and other characters. Great job, please PLEASE write more for Mysterious Benedict Society!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Hey! By your fanfic I can see you love artemis fowl and the mysterious benedict society. So do I! I thought this fanfic was cool, and I need you to finish it.
I've got to say, your way more dedicated than i am. I never seem to get to chapter five. Though i am going to be a writer.
If you like these books, i would recomend H.I.V.E., or the Higher Institute for Villainous Education by mark walden. And i would recomend the secret series by pseudonymous bosch, which is sooo funny!
Keep writing!
Avery chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
... I'm pretty sure there was a visible question mark over my head as I read this chapter...
Avery chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Brilliant as the first!
I thought your explaination for Artemis' "unaffectedness by the Whisperer" was believable and in character. Good job!
Avery chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
A fantastic start! As a fan of both books, I loved what you did with them.
Specifically, I had a few "YES!" moments. I thought Artemis' thoughts during the online chess match were in character. I thought it was clever to make Milligan an old friend of Butler's– genius! Also, it was in character for Myles to be embarassed to talk with a lisp. Keep it up, you're doing well!
Noodle Fanatic chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
Fabulous work! Great job and keep writing!
pielover123 chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
This is one of the best MBS fics I've read in a long time, and I know it's way too late for this, but CONSTANCE IS BLOND! Not ginger! There, now that I've gotten that out of my system, I'm pretty sure it said that she's not physic either, she can just sense patterns.
bkaddictjk chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
NICE! I needed some excitement!
michiyo-senpai chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
Woohooo you updated. I really like it so far and I hope you'll update soon :D
GreatKateZonkeyMachine chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
Rather amazing. :)

I'm really glad you updated this, and happy to hear it's not going to be abandoned. So many good stories die!

Grammar was flawless, impeccable, perfect, etc. and the plot is getting very exciting. The only thing I have to point out is: Why is "This alone was very off" italicized in the 7th paragraph of the story? Is it supposed to be his thoughts? If so, I don't think it should be in past tense.

Update soon! (I'm allowed to say that as long as I actually say something else in my review.)
bkaddictjk chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
im mad that i didn't check if this was complete... i hate cliffies... plz help and write more...
in time you will be fine chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
Crooked Young chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Entirely worth the wait. Please update as soon as possible, before I, and possibly the world, explode.
in time you will be fine chapter 8 . 1/30/2012