Reviews for seven days
Nina chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I'm crying and frustrated and this is tragedy in perfection
Rachel chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is AMAZING. I'm just so blown-away... this is truly a masterpiece. Thank you for writing this.
cheesedictator chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Wow, i think i have lost my brain somehow in this story. it's so beautiful. loved the idea of it, forgetting someone is the only way for your love for them to wither :) I agree with that.

thank you so much for this lovely piece. i love that movie and i think i am the only one from my family that did't need to watch it more than once to understand
Pigeonina chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Can't believe this has such few reviews. Loved it too.
bridmatt chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This was really good. I liked it. Though I can't help but think Naruto got off way too lightly in the end. He's together with Sakura (sort of, though I could see them eventually being together romantically after this), and he's "absolved. He is free at last, a blank slate, as clean and unmarred as the endlessly repeated flood of morning light." Since all of Naruto's suffering is at the beginning of the fic and things get better for him the more he forgets, it really feels like he made a good decision in forgetting Sasuke.

However in the manga, a lot of who Naruto is is wrapped up in Sasuke. He's become as powerful as he has because he's been chasing Sasuke this whole time. If you take away the incredible drive for catching up to Sasuke that Naruto has always had, then what does Naruto have left as a person? It's even worse for this Naruto since they were lovers.

But the most heartbreaking thing of all is that both Kakashi and Sakura seemed to think it would have made a difference if Naruto went and saw Sasuke. Perhaps going to visit Sasuke might have saved both Naruto and Sasuke. Maybe Naruto could have gotten Sasuke's punishment changed? If not literally saving Sasuke, then at least it could have given both guys some closure on their relationship.

I think a lot of this, however, depends on what Sasuke did to betray Naruto the second time. It's hard to know whether we should be feeling really sorry for Naruto right now, or angry at him for jumping the gun with his surgery or what. I can't help but think a Naruto with all of his memories would have been horrified at the fact that Naruto never once visited Sasuke before he died. No matter how bad Sasuke's final betrayal was, not acknowledging him at all and letting him die alone was cruel.

Aside from that, it was a really good fic and I enjoyed it. :)
ListenToTheSilence chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This just killed me. I cried so much. I love the fragments of memories. It shows just how confused and jumbled up Naruto's mind is. It must hurt so much to love Sasuke in that way and have him betray you so many times. That emotional wound must hurt so so bad. Your writing conveys all that hurt in a beautiful way. I feel drunk on your writing. It's so beautiful and epic and powerful and moving. I won't forget this, even if Tsunade did that Jutsu on me:)
Celestial Secrets chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This is so tragic. The hazy jumble of memories really allowed us to connect with Naruto's pain and confusion. I like that Sakura visited him at the end, neither of them should be alone.
esther chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
i am. gutted. completely. nice job.
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
*ALL THE TEARS* ;o;

Excellent story, but oh gods, ENDLESS TEARS. ;o;
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Once again, you've left me without words. This is so powerful, and the jumble you present it in only adds to the buildup and the state of Naruto's mind. Gah, I'm so in love with your work.

I want to say Naruto wouldn't do this since forgetting isn't coming to terms, it's running away, but after thinking about it I'm not too sure. I think after having to deal with that Sasuke-sized wound for so long, he'd try to get rid of it no matter what, making this fit perfectly. This just makes me love your fic that much more.

Lovely work!
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I have one word and one word only and that word is DAYY-UMMM.

I was completely swept away by this. It was fantastic and tragic to a degree that kind of gave me whiplash. Awesome. Very deep, very poignant.
Abhorson chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I remember this one from back then... Stored snippets of it, even. Incredible.
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Ugh! This was so beautiful but so sad!

"I don't remember what his scowl looked like. I don't remember his voice when he talked to us. I don't remember if his eyes are grey or black. But I do remember that I loved him. I can't forget that. I don't remember anything about him but I can't forget that I loved him. What am I supposed to do about that?"

and...

"Sometimes," Sakura begins, slowly, painfully, "events aren't in themselves important until you attach significance to them. Sometimes you choose your own emotions, and sometimes they come from within."

These 2 parts just killed me so much! Your writing style is beautiful and this piece was touching.
Nanafoxyfag chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
wow im speechless

right now a tear is running down my cheek and im really sad but a little happy for this beautiful story

WOW youre an amzing writer !
Spiral Loki chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
fuck.

:( brb

I needed some time to get over the impact of that story. Just. Like. Seriously. I'm lost for words. Wow. Just wow.