Reviews for Conquest
Nanashi chapter 1 . 2/21
Nice plot, love the details you put in the story and overall one of the best I've read
Ichigo-sama is old :( old and dying :( what you have done is a cruel thing :*(
MsNJS chapter 37 . 9/25/2014
Let me preface this by saying that I do not watch Bleach. I knew nothing of the show, the fandom, the characters, nothing until this work. Yet I still loved story.

Despite the show and its establishments inspiring you, you were still able to weave a one of a kind story. A story that any reader could get immersed in regardless of being in the fandom or not. I love the darkness of the setting and the characters. Finally a romance that doesn't turn the characters into mushy saps. They are dark cold warriors, who do fall in love but it is a love akin to their nature their kind not some fanciful Valentine corporate conspiracy of love. It seems impossible in their world but it is still believable. It is also all the more beautiful because you see it building and growing in a natural plausible way. Even though it is not a 'normal' love it is a special because it is unique and unconventional. I also love all the other plot happening. Again I am not familiar with the fandom so it was a little hard for me to understand completely or get into, but you did such a good job with your leads I was not hampered by my lack of knowledge.

I came here after reading Eternal Shadow, which I told you I loved. I am so glad I took at a chance on that book because now I have this story as well. I can't wait to read Bequest. Thank You. And I hope that you will continue to write...
MsNJS chapter 26 . 9/23/2014
Unexpected, but understandable given their nature, given the nature of the situation. I don't want to say I 'like' it given the content but I respect it. And I like seeing these snippets of their life together, how they are surviving together, and their love developing. Love is not always roses and rainbows so it is important to show that.
Mani-loves-loco chapter 31 . 9/22/2014
wow. this story is so cozy for some strange reason. I feel like i'm a part of their sweet yet dysfunctional 'famiy'.
I love it
Akatsuki Seal chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
It's so mesmerising to see Ulquiorra open up like he did at the end, while Grimmjow was babbling like a fool. He's an expectant papa, wanting to appeal to his partner - it's so adorable.
Akatsuki Seal chapter 30 . 9/14/2014
I am obsessed with this story, I am unashamed to say.

I never really pictured Ulquiorra with anybody before I decided to read this on a whim (mainly because I can't stand Orihime and she seems to be the popular pick). It's dark, often depressing, bloody and macabre - but the gradual transition of Grimmjow and Ulquiorra from hated enemies to tentative and doubtful parents was phenomenal. The birth scene was so graphic and well written, and you can understand how people are feeling at almost any given moment.

I feel kinda bad for Ulquiorra in this chapter and in many other instances because, well, Grimmjow kinda just raped him. Or better worded 'forcibly had sex without consent'. That happens to be quite common. Ulquiorra (aside from, like, twice) doesn't really have a choice when it comes down to sex, and doesn't instigate it, and is very reluctant whenever it happens - Aizen told him to, then Grimmjow would just overpower him or trap him into doing it.
narquellie chapter 27 . 9/10/2014
In regards to chapters 26 and 27: The baby would have suffered and likely died anyway, considering where and when she was to be born, and Ulquiorra obviously didn't want to do it just to be cruel. He regretted it, and that part was written beautifully.

In chapter 27: I think that a lot of parents make mistakes like that, they do something that they normally wouldn't do when their emotions are jarred like that by their child screaming "I hate you!" I don't think its necessarily abuse because it isn't recurring, and it likely won't happen again. I know that if I had said that to my parents, I wouldn't blame them for spanking me- even as a young child. I would have felt bad enough to accept the consequences of what I had said, and realize how much it would have hurt my parents.

I know that not all kids think this way, some are spoiled, some actually think like kids, and some never get into trouble where they can be caught. And there is a huge difference between a mistake and actual abuse. In the situation in this story, it was more of a lesson to the child, and an emotional outburst from Ulquiorra. At least, that's what it seemed to me.

You are really good at the subtleties of character development, and I think that Kubo should give you the arrancars so you can keep them alive. You've taken these characters so much further than he did... I am continuously blown away by your story. I can't wait to read the next one.
Zhang chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
yeah, i'll stay aboard ur ship
the slinky chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
whhhhhaaaa
Amora.Lee chapter 36 . 5/9/2014
God Sol talk about putting your foot in it releasing Aizen damn. Awwww Ulquiorra your so evil _
Amora.Lee chapter 23 . 5/9/2014
Talk about an EPIC tale that last bit PERFECTION
Amora.Lee chapter 21 . 5/9/2014
WELCOME to the WORLD SOL
Amora.Lee chapter 20 . 5/9/2014
Awwwwww Sol is so cute running from his little bath. Out of everyone i expected to change for love i never thought Grimmjow would be so noble
Amora.Lee chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Awww look at Ulquiorra and Grimmjow cuddling who woulda thunk it _. Keep it up Grimmjow keep getting stronger then make a meal of Aizen's soul