Reviews for Love Amongst the Dragons
Carrie chapter 23 . 3/12
please i'm already loosing faith your story has changed something i thought was one of the most important things to me and it has been taken away your story is what needs to take that place and if u don't finish the story i won't be able to forgive u please i'll start to check as often as i can but i know if u don't do it soon i'll stop please ToT - and im being seious with that
Carrie chapter 6 . 3/9
Your an amazing writer and I hope you continue to run with this one and eventually right one of your very own. You have a gift that few have and use it amazingly. You have the power to make people feel with squiggles on a page. What's most amazing is how you change the mood with a single sentence. My favorite part was he mentioned how fun it was to get her all worked up and from your writing I must agree. Continue on this path and you'll do amazing things. Good Luck :)
SnowCharms chapter 23 . 3/9
I'm surprised that Azula didn't try to electrocute or burn up all the water in the trough, she certainly has enough power to do that.
musicfreak0809 chapter 23 . 12/27/2013
Please update soon. I love this story!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/21/2013
IM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK! Definitely one of the BEST fanfictions ive ever read
Guest chapter 23 . 11/29/2013
hurry up and post chapter 24. plz plz plz
stagemanagertargaryen chapter 23 . 11/17/2013
Awesome
JourneyRocks13 chapter 23 . 11/16/2013
It is sorta sad that Zuko never could beat Azula, not even when he was at his strongest and she was at her weakest... Sad sad sad
patty cake rocks chapter 23 . 11/16/2013
Holy shit o-o dude ths was awesome! Udpaet soon pelase!1
D chapter 22 . 10/23/2013
AMAZING!

UPDATE SOON

IM HOOKED
envyofclouds chapter 22 . 8/19/2013
Wow, it feels like a while since I've last read your story. But this chapter is just about as awesome as always! Your writing is fantastic and the characters are well done. Zuko doesn't sound cheesy at all; although, he does seem like the awkward yet cheesy romantic type (or so it's revealed in the show with his relationship with Mai...)

For some reason I laughed so hard when Zuko said: "Oh, I thought they were just meant to make us look sexy" (or something like that) it just was so funny. Perfect comic relief, whether it was meant to be or not.

Anywho, looking forward to next chapter and my you are cruel leaving it with a cliffhanger so update soon! (:
AnnaAza chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
Well...they're together, but right in time for the fateful Agni Kai! (Shudders) Perfect timing! Hopefully, all will be well. Missed you!
Hailey chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Lots of shivers haha. Great chappie update soon :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
wouldn't Katara just pull the water from the trees like Hama tort her.?
ParsimoniousII chapter 22 . 7/5/2013
An enjoyable chapter that progresses slowly, but that is not in any way an insult. This demonstrates a good knowledge of pacing. I am glad to see duobending appear once again as well as your portrayal of Azula.

Many thanks for supplying us with a well-written chapter, and be sure to use sufficient time to produce another chapter of quality. Do not feel pressured to rush. :)

Thanking you for marvelous writing and eagerly awaiting your next update,
ParsimoniousII