Reviews for The American Dragon and the Dragon Fire
The new enemy chapter 1 . 3/21
Jake and bloom are transformation to find huntsgirl and huntsclan

bloom using a dragon fire Jake use fire breath after they defeated bloom is notice Jake's friends and his girlfriend rose Jake is introduced his friends and his girlfriend rose at night Jake and bloom both have nightmare then they for there nemesis the next day bloom and Jake are training for adventures bloom gets struck by huntsgirl and Jake is saving bloom to rescue they uses magical power dragon fire to defeated huntsboys bloom meets Jake's parents Johnathan Susan and Haley bloom is also have parents her mother father and sister Daphne bloom meets fu dog and Jake's grandfather bloom is at middle school to see students principles and teachers bloom is have illusion seeing
Historia-Reiss-aot chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
Please update when you can
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Keep going this is a great story
xxSNOWFLAKExx D chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Your story seems ike its gonna be great. I hope there can be some bloomXjake pairings so maybe you can make him older but if you want but plzzzZzzz update soon.
Hikari Kazuka chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Updated plz
ceeceerocks2000 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Thisis really good, I enjoyed it.
Ray Akaba 210 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Not bad! :)
ghost-of-phantom chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
this up for adoption?
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Interesting crossover. I wish you had written more and would update. This story has so much potential. I can't wait to see what becomes of training. I'm looking forward to Bloom's clash with dragon hunters the most.
moofy1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
can't wait till the next chapter XD
Morphixgirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Why didn't you finish? It seems like a great storyline!
i-am-casass chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Its pretty good so far, I see you havent worked on it in a while but you should finish it!
Archnila chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That was rather abrupt!What's next?
Dream Dragoness chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I hope you update again soon. This is a good story.
Daisy54154 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
OMG this is hilarious update this is really really good