Reviews for Soulmate
GallagherGirl530 chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
Love it!
fuckyeahfinchel chapter 14 . 8/23/2011
Finn is adorable trying to learn musical songs for Rachel!

Update soon please :)
imagleek1234 chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
Update soon
noro chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
great writing
Crazyredhead89 chapter 14 . 8/5/2011
Yay! I was waiting for an update. The wait totally worth it and verysweet finn is !
oliigleegirl1124 chapter 14 . 8/5/2011
omg! you did NOT just fall asleep during Wicked!...lol
RockerPrincess83 chapter 14 . 8/5/2011
Great chapter. I loved the Furt bromance. It was really sweet of Kurt to try and help Finn. And I found flustered/blushing Klaine to be completely adorable :) great job!
oftheheart chapter 14 . 8/5/2011
lolol oh finny youre trying.
stalburkslovers chapter 14 . 8/5/2011
oohhh...i just saw wicked last week for the first time...LOVED IT. Thank you for including this! Hah Finchel should sing As Long As You Are Mine 3
finchelwisher chapter 13 . 7/7/2011
AHHHHH write more this is ooo amazing! And now you're off school (thank god coz i lovveeeee this fic) you have no excuse... soo i would likeanother cha soon! Thanks this is soo amazing!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 13 . 6/27/2011
aww too cute. finn's reactions to pierre was awesome. such a finn thing to do. and singing to rachel was so sweet. i loved it :)

as for season 3, if i'm not mistaken, shooting starts around aug 1, and the actual air date for the first episode is sept 20. hope it helps if you haven't found out by now :)
AndyMangrove chapter 13 . 6/25/2011
Hey Queen! I'm from Costa Rica and I speak spanish, and yes, I understand english, but I'm no so good at, uhm... Writing it. So, if I make a fool of myself with this review, I'm sorry! Haha... I do really like your fic, it's my first ''english-one'' and I think it's great! I love soooo much Finn, and Finchel is just... So wonderful haha... Waiting next chap!

Andy :)
imabfamous chapter 13 . 6/25/2011
This story is so cute! I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter! Oh and the new season starts in September...I forget what day though...great job!
imagleek1234 chapter 13 . 6/25/2011
Awh! so sweet update soon please
noro chapter 13 . 6/25/2011