Reviews for Great Shadow
The Kunoichi chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I like it so far, I hope you update soon! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I like it so far, its cool to see a story about another character. I hope you update soon. :)
Kimera Kuroaki chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
lol I love your boringness *-*

Hope you get bored soon (?) This is getting interesting C:
inSANITYweT.R.U.S.T chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
This is really, really good! :] I hope you continue this, because I would love to see how (or if) Underworld-san manages to get out.
Yulie Fong chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
this soo rocks!
Noobycakes chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I'm glad to see someone gave her a story _
Person With Many Aliases chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Thank you for not writing a terrible OC story, and actually having enough sense to do something as simple as look up other characters of the series.

Other than that, yeah. Dragon Slayer's art was a surprise for me, having originally seen the first, when she actually did what she was named for, but otherwise, wow, that art. It's hard to imagine she was picked to be one of the protagonist characters in the fan PV, when you look at the contrast.

Crazy world.
Wheezer chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Well, when I first clicked on this, I expected it to be a really badly written paragraph describing two OC's fighting. I was pleasantly proven wrong.

The description in this piece is beautiful (I really liked the "swirled around them in sparkles of dreamlike glitter" bit – that gave me shivers), and now I'm addicted to checking huke's part in the story. I really hope you continue this, despite the "complete" sign... perhaps you could write about UI/GBS escaping from DS? I really liked how you portrayed both, too, despite having no set personality. I think you should develop them by making another chapter or so.

I really need to make an account, darn it...
Genocide Chronicle chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
YAYZ! Thank God that it wasn't yuri, because I dislike yuri... Yeah. Imma be a Catholic.

Anyway, have you seen that other sword in GBS's picture? I don't know whether or not it's hers, but I think you should put it into play later in the story.