Reviews for Aftermath
angelus288 chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
It's been quite a while since you updated, I hope you update soon because out of all the Mass Effect novelizations I've read, yours is the best. What I also really like is that you use a male Shepard, I got nothing against a female Shepard but I'm really getting tired of constantly seeing femshep after femshep and that you have your Shepard romance Liara. MaleShepard/Liara is my favorite romance in Mass Effect but also it is the rarest of all the romances. I've only seen about 9 or 10 out of 170 and some of them seem to have been deleted. The only thing I see wrong with Aftermath is just a minor issue. You written that every asari have biotic abilities. All asari are naturally biotic from birth, but not all of them choose to develop their abilities.
Hang Tuah chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
The first thing that got me interested in this story is the male Shepard/Liara romance. This is the first time I've read such a story and I'm glad to read it. I really hope you could further explore this relationship in both ME stories.

Another part I enjoyed was the friendship scenes with Garrus and Shepard. Like you said, despite their back history in ME, the conversational interactions in the games between the characters were bland. This time, you could explore and expand it further in your stories.

Keep it up. And once again, great work.
Pico chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Thane dead? Wow. That was rather unexpected.

But, I guess it would make sense, starting from when you meet him in the Dantius Towers and then through the whole story as you get to know him more.

I'm keeping an eye on this.

:D
Pico chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
You have just made an interesting story, and extending it a bit made it more interesting than it would be in the game (what with walking around and all).

I do have some things to criticize. While it's nice that you had Garrus come in, I was hoping Tali would have joined him, too. It would be nice to have four of the original team together, and it would make for an interesting plot. I was also wondering if you might further diverge a bit from the game version by having it a team of four all the way. I know Mass Effect is more like Knights of the Old Republic than Dragon Age when it concerns how many companions to bring, but still...

Anyway. Keep up the good work.
FinalReason chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
good story so far
almostinsane chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Great chapter! I'm glad that you extended the Liara/Shepard backstory. I can't wait to read more. God bless!
Kudara chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Nice chapter, I like how you've portrayed Tela Vasir here. Too bad she's likely to die when she's not that much of a bad person.
Thomas chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Nice story so far, I like it and look foreward to see how it will develop.
Annara Ren chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
I think I like to read stories especially for the interaction between characters, and to find out their thoughts and motivations for their actions.

So far, Aftermath is very enjoyable :)
Bluesnowman chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
nice work one of the better ones so far
Annara Ren chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This looks like the beginning of an interesting story :)

Thanks for writing!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Great story! It's good to see another male/Shepard/Liara fanfiction. I can't wait to read more God bless!
Jorvik chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Apart from some minor grammatical errors, this is absolutely brilliant.

I'll definately be keeping an eye on this for future installments. Well done.
Bluesnowman chapter 1 . 10/1/2010